Lee Johnson

39 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Is in line for the managers job at Sunderland, so he should be back at Boundary park next week. 

Interesting.  I think that could be an appointment that really suits them. He should be able to get them up.

15 minutes ago, astottie said:

Yep. An appointment that was roundly ridiculed on here including by me.😁

and me - started well had a bit of a blip and picked up again.

Holden showed absolutely nothing to suggest he could cut it but he obviously had something to be made Johnson’s assistant and the learning seems to have benefited him 

30 minutes ago, League one forever said:

He’s actually Head Coach working under sporting director. . . another club following our model. . 😂

Not necessarily. The head coach could chose the players he wants and the sporting director gets them in, and has nothing to do with team selection or tactics.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:16 PM, Worcester Owl said:

Sunderland are too big a club for The Poisoned Dwarf. It won't end well.

Bristol City aren't exactly a small club. Admittedlt not as big as Sunderland could be again.

Lee Johnson has managed more League games in his career than the entire League careers of 10 of our last 15 managers in Harry Kewell, Dino Maamria, Laurent Banide (Not incl UAS which is Conf std at best), Pete Wild, Paul Scholes, Frankie Bunn, David Dunn, Darren Kelly, Dean Holden, Tony P  and he has another  6 months till he's 40.

On 12/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, singe said:

Lee Johnson has managed more League games in his career than the entire League careers of 10 of our last 15 managers in Harry Kewell, Dino Maamria, Laurent Banide (Not incl UAS which is Conf std at best), Pete Wild, Paul Scholes, Frankie Bunn, David Dunn, Darren Kelly, Dean Holden, Tony P  and he has another  6 months till he's 40.

almost 30% of them with Oldham.

Archived