image.png

Latics:
Scored in last 4 games
14 points from last 27 available

Grimsby:
Won 1 in last 6 games
12 points from last 30 available

Referee: CHRISTOPHER POLLARD.

Was previously appointed Walsall vs Latics (D 1-1 16/01/21)
Latics: Yellow; T.Hamer, H.Clarke, C.Borthwick-Jackson
Walsall: Yellow; D.Scarr

image.png

EFL appointments 24-27 April

>> Prediction League: https://owtbpredictionleague.azurewebsites.net/

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Referee is now Alan Young, who was the ref v Tranmere (H) where there was a bit of a kerfuffle after the match and Peter Clarke called Jombati a Blert.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/april/23042021-match-preview-grimsby-town/

Young has refereed Oldham 4 times in his career and brandished 23 yellow cards (4, 6, 7, 8 latest first). 

4 minutes ago, petera1 said:

Can we not relegate them today as we did on "Super Sunday" with a 6 -0 win and a wonder goal from David Beresford or am I getting confused? 🙂

I thought the wonder goal was Adam Griffin but it might be me getting confused. Alan Buckley sacked the day after.

18 minutes ago, petera1 said:

Can we not relegate them today as we did on "Super Sunday" with a 6 -0 win and a wonder goal from David Beresford or am I getting confused? 🙂

It was in Feb, so defo didn't relegate them. Wasn't Beresford's wonder goal at Molineux

1 hour ago, petera1 said:

1 hour ago, astottie said:

I thought the wonder goal was Adam Griffin but it might be me getting confused. Alan Buckley sacked the day after.

56 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

It was in Feb, so defo didn't relegate them. Wasn't Beresford's wonder goal at Molineux

It was “celebration Sunday” celebrating the 3 amigos taking over and buying Boundary Park for themselves 

the wonder goal was Adam Griffin

and it was January/February we didn’t relegate anyone 

35 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

It was “celebration Sunday” celebrating the 3 amigos taking over and buying Boundary Park for themselves 

the wonder goal was Adam Griffin

and it was January/February we didn’t relegate anyone 

Thanks wasn't sure, yes their manager sacked after it.

Archived