BPAS PODCAST: 31st May '21 Episode 37: KC & The Suspect Stand

5 minutes ago, PeteG said:

That's your opinion Neil, the documents I have seen convince me it's worth further investigation so we will see if the next few months what the relevant authorities say.

The next few months turn to years where authorities are concerned though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PeteG said:

That's your opinion Neil, the documents I have seen convince me it's worth further investigation so we will see if the next few months what the relevant authorities say.

My names not Neil 😀

But Im looking forward to seeing what this smoking gun you've found says 10 years after the event. Im pretty sceptical that anything will come of it mind.

2 hours ago, PeteG said:

So who are the relevant authorities and have you actually passed anything on to them or are you just kicking the topic around an internet forum hoping somebody else will run with it?

20 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

So who are the relevant authorities and have you actually passed anything on to them or are you just kicking the topic around an internet forum hoping somebody else will run with it?

At this stage it's in the hands of the official auditors of the council and the serious fraud office in London. 

12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I would.

So GMP showed no interest but SFO did. I'll believe that when I see it. 

To be fair it’s not hard to find things GMP aren’t interested in,

they aren’t the worst force in the country for nothing 

4 hours ago, PeteG said:

. . . the documents I have seen convince me it's worth further investigation so we will see if the next few months what the relevant authorities say.

Blitz and co were cleared over a year ago following a 2-month investigation by The Sun!!

"Lemsagam’s claims sparked a two-month investigation by SunSport."

"We have since been shown detailed legal and financial documents strongly suggesting that Blitz and Brass Bank acted  lawfully."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport

So Blitz and co have been cleared by Oldham Council, GMP, The Sun, and a lawyer called Crook! What more could anyone want?  :wink:

:peepwall:  

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

off topic but if you don't have the relevant qualifications can you still call yourself an accountant?

Well you can't put the letters after your name but its possible not to be qualified and have the job title accountant yes why do you ask?

5 hours ago, PeteG said:

off topic but if you don't have the relevant qualifications can you still call yourself an accountant?

You can if you are a turf accountant I suppose.🤔

6 hours ago, LaticMark said:

Blitz and co were cleared over a year ago following a 2-month investigation by The Sun!!

"Lemsagam’s claims sparked a two-month investigation by SunSport."

"We have since been shown detailed legal and financial documents strongly suggesting that Blitz and Brass Bank acted  lawfully."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport

So Blitz and co have been cleared by Oldham Council, GMP, The Sun, and a lawyer called Crook! What more could anyone want?  :wink:

:peepwall:  

You say that Mark- and I believe you. 

But after multiple investigations the SFO are on it now, and if they don’t find anything this could go all the way to parliament- such is the public’s thirst for knowledge on this complex and fraught case. 

Watch this space. 

26 minutes ago, League one forever said:

You say that Mark- and I believe you. 

But after multiple investigations the SFO are on it now, and if they don’t find anything this could go all the way to parliament- such is the public’s thirst for knowledge on this complex and fraught case. 

Watch this space. 

I've heard it's on the UN's agenda for next week...

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived