MATCH: vs Bradford City (A) 14/08/2021

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone a spare adult Bradford ticket? Didn’t think I could go because of work, but found out at 14:00 I can now go! Just been to the ticket office at 15:15, and even though I can still see a pile of them on the desk they won’t sell me one as they went off sale at 15:00. You’d think they’d go off sale when the ticket office actually closes at 17:00, crazy!!! 

3 minutes ago, daniel said:

Anyone a spare adult Bradford ticket? Didn’t think I could go because of work, but found out at 14:00 I can now go! Just been to the ticket office at 15:15, and even though I can still see a pile of them on the desk they won’t sell me one as they went off sale at 15:00. You’d think they’d go off sale when the ticket office actually closes at 17:00, crazy!!! 

Oldham Athletic, the gift that keeps on giving. 

Try and order one online to pick up at Bradford, surely a computer could buy one through the website. 

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Try and order one online to pick up at Bradford, surely a computer could buy one through the website. 

Tried that. It’s letting me add to basket and fill details in but then shows error message when trying to confirm.

Tried that. It’s letting me add to basket and fill details in but then shows error message when trying to confirm.

I've seen a few on twitter sayin they have spare. Im not on twitter and don't know how it works, but if u search oafc and click latest it comes up with all things oafc. Look for ones with spare available

14 minutes ago, daniel said:

9 minutes ago, disjointed said:

They won’t be on sale online either - they go off sale at 3 so the reconciliation for Bradford can be done and confirmed 

frustrating but I probably wouldn’t want to work late on a Friday night either 

3 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I've seen a few on twitter sayin they have spare. Im not on twitter and don't know how it works, but if u search oafc and click latest it comes up with all things oafc. Look for ones with spare available

Cheers. Never used Twitter or have an account. I’ll hang fire in the hope someone on here can sort one out, if not i’ll sign up to twitter and figure it out. 

4 minutes ago, daniel said:

Cheers. Never used Twitter or have an account. I’ll hang fire in the hope someone on here can sort one out, if not i’ll sign up to twitter and figure it out. 

I've not got an account either. I just go on to see any news about latics. You can still get on it

53 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I've not got an account either. I just go on to see any news about latics. You can still get on it

Cheers pal! Got one off there, dead easy. Good to see plenty of helpful latics fans out there!

2 hours ago, daniel said:

Family club and always has the fans interest at heart!! FFS 😂

6 hours ago, Chris15Arm said:

Seen you post on the other thread that has been closed about pubs before the game, I normally head to The Bradford Arms, it's abit of dump but the beers cheap and it's in walking distance of the ground normally a good mix of home & away fans

33 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Seen you post on the other thread that has been closed about pubs before the game, I normally head to The Bradford Arms, it's abit of dump but the beers cheap and it's in walking distance of the ground normally a good mix of home & away fans

Cheers. Went last time fans were allowed there, but each pub i went to there weren't many larics fans in 

DKD

Bahamboula      Hopcutt       

Stobbs                                                Adams

Cisse      Bowden

Hart              Pidge         McGahey

Rogers/Leutwiler

surely this is the best way we can line up assuming hope is out as rumoured. We need a clinical striker, maybe someone that could hold the ball up. Our squad has little goals in so we really need to sign a goal scorer. Need to see more from mcgahey, not convinced after a few shaky performances in pre-season. Seen some good stuff from hopcutt. Any thoughts?

21 hours ago, GKing521 said:

Still not sold out.

No surprise to me. I`ve not seen a brilliant turnout at Bradford for many years - despite it being just a hop over the moors - it should be like a "Rochdale away" if you throw in the "roses" spice. That said, certain Bradford fans did give certain Latics fans a good hiding years ago - perhaps memories run deep and people keep away?

Archived