The time is now.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Barryowen said:

Gobsmacked at the Talksport stuff and the lack of understanding by all the parties. If Jordan was any good he would still be running a club. Adam js clearly representing Abdallah. I did not hear any reference to him being part of the problem as a Director.....

You must @ people in your comments if you are directly talking about someone who - under these circumstances - has the absolute right to reply, or if you are replying to a specific post, quote and reply.

The reason for this is that the forum will ping a notifier to the recipient informing them that there is a conversation going on which they should be aware of. Again, under these circumstances where you (and others) are calling folk out, I think it is good form to alert those who are being talked about.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

You must @ people in your comments if you are directly talking about someone who - under these circumstances - has the absolute right to reply, or if you are replying to a specific post, quote and reply.

The reason for this is that the forum will ping a notifier to the recipient informing them that there is a conversation going on which they should be aware of. Again, under these circumstances where you (and others) are calling folk out, I think it is good form to alert those who are being talked about.

so for example if you think Adam Morallee is a complete snake who is helping to destroy our club you should say @Adam Morallee why are you helping to destroy our club? 

....just asking for a friend

3 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

so for example if you think Adam Morallee is a complete snake who is helping to destroy our club you should say @Adam Morallee why are you helping to destroy our club? 

....just asking for a friend

I did wonder as I could only see Adam and Jordan mentioned in the quote 

Hope you get to read this Matt @BPAS

I thought you was brave for stepping up at short notice to represent our supporters on the most listened to radio in the UK

Some things I hope you will consider regarding this morning

• It is highly likely that Adam Morailee (AM) will have undergone some 'handling the media' training throughout his career

• AM will have had a shortlist of 'soundbites' that regardless of how the conversations was going, he would be trained to get them in ("why are they boycotting the club" "fans are killing the club" "directors were threatened after the game" "the owner has put millions into the club"

• Simon Jordan, an ex owner would naturally frown on supporters disrupting a game and you was in an almost impossible position because of that and I think it was Jim White's first question to you

• Simon Jordan usually lets Jim White do the 'warm up' whilst he looks for the killer question. His killer question to you was (not exact wording) " Do you think the owner is taking money out of the club or someone who is simply bad at running a football club".

• AM's comments on the 'hidden debts' didn't wash with Simon Jordan as many of us have voiced previously and just evidences business naivety or incompetence 

• A club owner out of his depth is far less newsworthy for the likes of talkSPORT than a club having a Steve Dale 

• Really good news that AM has offered to meet you

Personally I think that should you try and get AM on the BPAS podcast, you're likely to encounter him just swerving most of your questions and him chucking an extended list of 'soundbites' at your listeners

Two stand out's for me in the morning's exchanges were from AM commenting on the 'Home boycott killing the club' and 'the owner having put £millions in'

Am not suggesting the 'Athleticos' stop their protests or we stop the Home boycott but I am suggesting that its time to sit round the table to try and find out out more of the financial plight of the club

Archived