BPAS PODCAST SEASON 2: 13th Dec '21 Episode 62: A Crisis Cracker!

11 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Another one for the list...

Screenshot-2021-12-16-210411.jpg

Racist cunt who probably thinks 'Africa' is a country and that it's one massive barren dust bowl with two billion dehydrated, starving people lay around who deserve it anyway.

AND

Theres snow in Africa EVERY Christmas time you whiney shit song wank band twat.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Racist cunt who probably thinks 'Africa' is a country and that it's one massive barren dust bowl with two billion dehydrated, starving people lay around who deserve it anyway.

AND

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Another one for the list...

Screenshot-2021-12-16-210411.jpg

Clearly a fan who doesn’t go very often, or maybe she takes a picnic and a shewee.

It is really hard to justify the effort and time to turn up, sit in an unwelcoming environment and watch poor football. Then drive home depressed vowing never to go again. Then do it all again Tuesday night.  Hats off to those who go!

I still call myself a fan, I still look for the result. I would still come back to matches when this all gets better.  It is not the customers fault the product is poor and customers don’t want it.

lm not on fb but could my comments be screenshotted and added to the conversation is that possible? l'm not bothered about any replies or thumbs up but would like my opinion to present, if indeed possible.

Does this site count as social media? l'd like to think l don't do social media. l think l'd like to start being a bit preachy about that. l post here and on BBC or Al-Jazeera HYS. They don't count, do they?

Wish it was 1990.

58 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Nothing new really, but any publicity is good publicity

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/oldham-athletic-crisis-owner-efl-b1977928.html

'The club was approached for comment on their inadequate communication but have not responded.'

😂😂😂😂

Good article. There was a word missing 3/4 way thru and 'feeling miserable' seems a bit lightweight on the Wheater front. But yes it's good publicity at a national level and IMO a direct result of the graft being put in by those few passionate hard working souls. Thanks 👊🏻.

Somehow need to get this Crisis Time song viral. Need somebody big retweeting it or other such fanfare. Apologies if this has happened and my sheltered existence just didnt know!!

19 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Nothing new really, but any publicity is good publicity

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/oldham-athletic-crisis-owner-efl-b1977928.html

They even quoted my tweet: “I’ve been a Latics supporter for 50 years and an @OfficialOAFC season ticket holder for the last 30,” said another. “However, I won’t be attending today as a protest against the disastrous ownership of Abdallah Lemsagam.”

On 12/16/2021 at 10:29 AM, League one forever said:

Yeah, he could just cut the budget even further. But even in the national league that would mean another relegation. I just don’t see him funding continual decline. As for options of him selling while we’re are a league club- well that’s just for the birds. 

Even if he sells now it's too late for the January window. Any new owner wouldn't be able to prevent relegation unless there was a big upturn in form. The bounce back of fans may just get a fully fit squad over the line.

On 12/17/2021 at 8:28 AM, Monty Burns said:

AND

Do you know something about her that I don't ?

I'm just wondering why you are so vitriolic in your post. I've re-read what she said and while I can't agree with what she said, I wonder why you call her a "racist cunt" ?

18 hours ago, redlion said:

Do you know something about her that I don't ?

I'm just wondering why you are so vitriolic in your post. I've re-read what she said and while I can't agree with what she said, I wonder why you call her a "racist cunt" ?

bc she has got angry about the comandeering of an ignorant, racist song which portrays Africa is a barren, wasteland where everybody lies around waiting to die.

Pretty sure l said that at the time.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

bc she has got angry about the comandeering of an ignorant, racist song which portrays Africa is a barren, wasteland where everybody lies around waiting to die.

Pretty sure l said that at the time.

Yes you did say that at the time. Sorry, I didn't understand what you were on about. I just thought she'd previously boiled your piss.

Just now, redlion said:

Yes you did say that at the time. Sorry, I didn't understand what you were on about. I just thought she'd previously boiled your piss.

Nah never heard of her but that song tho 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ive spent the last two decades being wound up by it, once when l was injured and tired l had a listen before a match against a rather rough team in a table top clash l should never have been playing in to try and motivate myself. l got sent off at 0-0 and we lost 4-0. 

l also spent four years working in retail, so from l had to listen to it 96 times per day for three months every year.

Until BPAS rocked up and did what they did with it, it was an actual scourge IMO. They are responsible for massively contributing to almost setting my mental health going in the right direction.

Love those guys more than l love an irelevant anecdote.

• Matt unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Once. As l stood in wonder trying to take in Mosi Oa Tunya (or the Smoke that Thunders) or, l suppose, Victoria Falls if youre an institutional racist 😂.

Anyway as l was stood trying to comprehend it, the girl who took me there told me she decided l needed to see it when she heard me passionately railing against THAT song and refusing to work every time it came on at work.

ln that moment l felt how it must feel to be noble for like the splittest split second ever.

lts the only time in my life lve ever had that back of the net feeling wo actually scoring a goal.

Every picture l tried to take l ended up deleting. Just couldn't do it justice.

Err sorry for the Spam but she was also the girl who opined that 100% none racist humans are about as realistic to exist as a black African Woman who doesn't wear a wig.

This was quite a revelation when l was quite blatantly the only white human at the market.

And yes, l did make an inappropriate comnent about being sold into slavery but eveybody kept smiling at me and showing me their machette so l felt like l had to push the button that says don't push me.

Archived