MATCH: vs Hartlepool United (A) 01/01/22 🍾🥂

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Diarra 😄

Sounds like another classic

Don’t rate him at all, but it’s 0-0 away from home, off the back of another 0-0 away from home. Defence minded player, so technically doing his job. Far bigger problems at Latics than Diarra.

3 minutes ago, daniel said:

Don’t rate him at all, but it’s 0-0 away from home, off the back of another 0-0 away from home. Defence minded player, so technically doing his job. Far bigger problems at Latics than Diarra.

I'm not watching the game but I know he's wank.

Just seen Stobbs miss 😂 we actually pay him money to play football.

If I didn't laugh I'd cry.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I'm not watching the game but I know he's wank.

Just seen Stobbs miss 😂 we actually pay him money to play football.

If I didn't laugh I'd cry.

I’m not saying your wrong btw, I agree generally but he didn’t do badly today. 
Stobbs on the other hand is absolutely woeful! 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Big post match huddle on the pitch… all players and coaches. Good 2 or 3 minutes. I think they’re deciding if it’s kfc or maccies on the way home. 

They’ve done it every game. Isn’t working too well.

17 minutes ago, daniel said:

I’m not saying your wrong btw, I agree generally but he didn’t do badly today. 
Stobbs on the other hand is absolutely woeful! 

Oh I'm not saying he's the reason we are where we are it just amuses me he gets chosen to play in our first 11. I've just gone past caring now.

I hope people clapped them off the pitch 😀

I'm also still absolutely flabbergasted that sacking the last manager didn't solve our problems.

Generally speaking, a team at the bottom of the league would be very happy with two consecutive away draws, and two clean sheets. It’s got to be backed up with home wins though. That might be a bigger problem. We don’t score enough goals. 😩😩

Had the opportunity to watch the last few games. I actually thought we battled well today. Much better.

Going off what has been said on Twitter this won’t be a popular take but I thought Hartlepool looked a very decent side for this level - can see why they’re such a force at home.

Jack Stobbs is up there with the worst players I’ve ever seen pull on the shirt. 

I know he has a stinker in him (e.g. Scunny last week), and is the type of player to drive you nuts when you’re in a relegation scrap, but Bahamboula has to play every game. At least he offers *something* - those odd moments of brilliance will get us 3 points in a few games between now and the end of the season which will be pivotal come the Spring…

Archived