• Last Reply
1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Leutwiler

Clarke

McGahey

Piergianni

Hart

Vaughan

Diarra (I know, but I thought he did OK in that role on Tuesday.  Just as long as he never plays CB again.)

Adams

Bahamboula

Couto

Luamba

Clarke picked up a knock at Barrow so could be doubtful - possibly Hart too.

That is our best four at the back so it would be a blow.

8 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Couto, Vaughan, Bambam on the bench, while Wheaklink, Dope and Squealer Dunn and others play, it stinks!

I agree with most of what you say but if Keillor-Dunn doesn’t play, who’s going to score for us from midfield or up front? 

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

For those who fancy listening to the match an ifollow audio pass can be purchased for £2.50. 

I turn the sound down when watching the video, can't stand listening to 'frow ins in va final furd'.

Virtually the same side from  the other night ? He must think we did OK to keep a settled side  which I can see the logic behind that but to leave Vaughan and bambi on the bench a little strange unless they are leaving this transfer window..

2 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

I agree with most of what you say but if Keillor-Dunn doesn’t play, who’s going to score for us from midfield or up front? 

I would have thought the inclusion of Bahamboula, Vaughan and Couto would answer that.

1 minute ago, C.O.JONES said:

I would have thought the inclusion of Bahamboula, Vaughan and Couto would answer that.

Yes but it looks like they’ll all be gone this month. Not many goals amongst the 3 of them to be fair, but I take your point.

12 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Couto, Vaughan, Bambam on the bench, while Wheaklink, Dope and Squealer Dunn and others play, it stinks!

It looks like it for sure. If they aren't replaced by equal or better quality we've had it, and we all know Mo's record in doing that.

Bahamboula Couto and Vaughan are our best options to sell on to raise money to lift the transfer embargo 

the young lads could be sold and loaned back for the rest of the season 

Nothing else makes any sense

12 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Bahamboula Couto and Vaughan are our best options to sell on to raise money to lift the transfer embargo 

That's if we are lucky enough to be allowed to have them back.

Since when did the Lemmies do anything which made sense?

14 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Will the money go to lift the embargo or in the owner's arse pocket? 

Archived