MATCH: vs Hartlepool United (A) 01/01/22 🍾🥂

13 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Bahamboula Couto and Vaughan are our best options to sell on to raise money to lift the transfer embargo 

the young lads could be sold and loaned back for the rest of the season 

Nothing else makes any sense

Bahamboula not the sort of player that a buying club would loan back. They would be buying him to make an impact now. The other 2 would be loanable back,but a doubt a club would loan back an asset into the toxic environment that currently pervaids the club. 

That would also apply to new lians I think we will struggle to get clubs to loan young players to us.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Our commentators are so bad. 

Go to their commentary. Jesus, it’s even worse. I’m watching via IPTV for free these days and it’s always home commentary only. The 2 on today are clowns.

2 minutes ago, daniel said:

Go to their commentary. Jesus, it’s even worse. I’m watching via IPTV for free these days and it’s always home commentary only. The 2 on today are clowns.

You watching it now?

2 minutes ago, astottie said:

BBC says he hit the bar from outside the box.  Was this it?

Yes. Absolute sitter. Their player put him clean through with no player within 10 yards of him. 

45 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Bahamboula not the sort of player that a buying club would loan back. They would be buying him to make an impact now. The other 2 would be loanable back,but a doubt a club would loan back an asset into the toxic environment that currently pervaids the club. 

That would also apply to new lians I think we will struggle to get clubs to loan young players to us.

all fair points but am still hoping we can stay in the league 

Archived