MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 05/02/22 🥄

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, kev1970 said:

Yes think that caught a few last time 

I got caught near home in Suffolk a couple of months ago.  Had to do a Zoom naughty boy course - bit surprised to see Uppermill High Street when we were being asked to identify potential hazards.  I think the bloke running the course was abit surprised when I said I could see my Mum!

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I got caught near home in Suffolk a couple of months ago.  Had to do a Zoom naughty boy course - bit surprised to see Uppermill High Street when we were being asked to identify potential hazards.  I think the bloke running the course was abit surprised when I said I could see my Mum!

Was she a hazard?

If you haven't been before and are going by train :

If you turn left out of the station and then right onto the main road, there are a couple of pubs. The Wetherspoons (250 yards on the left) is serviceable enough. The Honest Lawyer (which you come to first on the right) is a nice boozer. If it is still open I would heartily recommend it.

Bear in mind the ground is bloody miles from town - a good 40 minutes walk back afterwards. There is a pub on the main drag about five minutes from the ground but it really isn't much cop.

1 minute ago, basilrobbie said:

If you haven't been before and are going by train :

If you turn left out of the station and then right onto the main road, there are a couple of pubs. The Wetherspoons (250 yards on the left) is serviceable enough. The Honest Lawyer (which you come to first on the right) is a nice boozer. If it is still open I would heartily recommend it.

Bear in mind the ground is bloody miles from town - a good 40 minutes walk back afterwards. There is a pub on the main drag about five minutes from the ground but it really isn't much cop.

And the pub near the ground is shite. 

Archived