MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 05/02/22 🥄

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the fuck in!!! Huge huge win. Tope was magnificent. I though not having played for 2 years he would be shite. Nailed on starter for remainder of season 

piergianni also awesome today. Back 4 and missilou was also really good. Again up front we have problems but hope Fondop isn’t concussed and therefore misses Tuesday. 

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Got to play more in a side desperate for goals. 

he’s a striker. His goal with back to goal is everything u need to play as a 9 and all the skills baha does not have. Defo needs to be considered 

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Anyone know the attendance I went for 0 0 at HT and 0 1 Latics at FT on the prediction league.

Cracking scenes in the away end from what I can see on twitter when the winner went in. Imagine how people would react if we actually won something.....

5014 according to Scunthorpe's I follow

Tremendous effort from the travelling faithful and the team.

Found a way to win.

Clearly Mike Fondop adds a new dimension, genuine attacking threat, causing problems and gives the right shape to our side.

For all those who doubted Shez on both Mike and Tope, eat your words, in Shez we trust.

Still odds against, but reason to believe the greatest escape is now possible.

Sat in the car park at a standstill at Scunthorpe. Incredible scenes and well deserved. Right up there with Chesterfield away when it felt as though everything was against us. Even that dickhead ref couldn’t take that one off us!!! Tope was absolutely brilliant today I though, and defensively rock solid. It’s a start. Lord Shez loving it at the end there too. 
I hate what the tosser AL and co have done to this club, but days like today make you realise that love never goes away. Off too Newport next week now as well. If you’d have said that last month i’d have laughed.

Archived