League Tables 05.02.2022

Bristolatic

Everyone's predictions here

Everyone's match points scored here

Premier League

Incredibly, no fewer than 9 players top scored with 8 points apiece. They were @24hoursfromtulsehill (up 2 places to 10th), @aidan_latics (up 1 place and out of the relegation zone), @astottie (up 1 to 13th), @Ex_pat (now 14 points clear at the top), @GlossopLatic (stays in 4th), @Hometownclub (remains in 3rd), @nzlatic (up 2 to 5th), @oafcmetty (up 3 to 8th) and @stevesidg (stays 17th, but now only 1 point from safety). @Handsy falls into the relegation places.

Premier League Table

Championship

Joining the 8-point club were 4 players in the Championship, namely @DavidCollinge (climbs 3 places into the play-offs in 5th place), @Sparkleking (up 3 to 9th), @Stevie_J(remains in 2nd, but only 8 points off top spot) and @tGWB (up 1 to 3rd). @Dave_Og moves into the last play-off place as both @alisonh1981 and @JoeP drop out. At the other end, there are no changes to bottom six, but only 4 points separate 13th to 16th.

Championship Table

League 1

The 8 point theme continues in League 1, with @alien (up 1 place to 5th), @Gentleman (up 1 to 9th) and @the_mighty_bosh (stays in 4th place) hitting the heights. @Dick_Valentine increases the gap at the top by two points, aided by being the only player in all three divisions to score attendance points, missing by just -16. There was no change to the bottom five.

League 1 Table

This Shez guy is causing me all sorts of problems with the attendance predictions.

Before he came I could get close to the attendance.

Now I struggle to get within 1000 of the crowd!

# ShezOut

Archived