• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Jesus christ 🙈

Then again you think we will be champions by March

After telling everyone to spend £100's on bets last season 

Clown

On reflection playoffs is probably more realistic given the spending power of the Wrexham All Stars...

13 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Jesus christ 🙈

Then again you think we will be champions by March

After telling everyone to spend £100's on bets last season 

Clown

We are currently 16/1 fifth favourites with William Hill if you want to plough in again, you can thank me later. :OASISscarf:

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Play him against the decent sides and let his dog play against the likes of Boreham Wood, Dorking Warriors and Maidstone...

These sides will more than likely turn us over, as will the decent sides, I would play him against the shite so we can finish comfortably mid table. 

24 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We are currently 16/1 fifth favourites with William Hill if you want to plough in again, you can thank me later. :OASISscarf:

5th favourites, there really must be some shite in this division. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Bookmakers don't predict outcomes, they make books to be confident of winning whatever the outcome. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

There is but most of our fans seem to think we've been relegated in to the Championship.

I think you’ve that one up Yardy. 

We all know the division is poor.

League two was also poor- so imagine how bad you have to be to relegated from that division. 

We have largely the same squad that got relegated from a poor league, and you seem to believe they will go from awful to promotion contenders with just a few additions-  fair enough. If you really believe that, fancy a £20 wager? (Loser donates to oasf fund) 

We’ll wait till a day or two before the season starts to let the squad take shape- or I’ll even give you til the end of august for loanees to come in before you decide if you want to take the bet. If your happy with the squad at that point- I bet we don’t finish in the top ten. 

I’d genuinely love you to be right, and I’ll pay out. But I don’t think we’ve got a sniff of challenging. 

33 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I think you’ve that one up Yardy. 

We all know the division is poor.

League two was also poor- so imagine how bad you have to be to relegated from that division. 

We have largely the same squad that got relegated from a poor league, and you seem to believe they will go from awful to promotion contenders with just a few additions-  fair enough. If you really believe that, fancy a £20 wager? (Loser donates to oasf fund) 

We’ll wait till a day or two before the season starts to let the squad take shape- or I’ll even give you til the end of august for loanees to come in before you decide if you want to take the bet. If your happy with the squad at that point- I bet we don’t finish in the top ten. 

I’d genuinely love you to be right, and I’ll pay out. But I don’t think we’ve got a sniff of challenging. 

If we don't finish in Top 10 I'll put £200 in the fund you don't have to match it, I can't say fairer than that.

18 hours ago, disjointed said:

Also Giles Coke was captain at Grimsby lifting the trophy last week which tells me if we can't finish top 8 in this division we may as well fold the club.

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Also Giles Coke was captain at Grimsby lifting the trophy last week which tells me if we can't finish top 8 in this division we may as well fold the club.

the club run well it’s right up there in the national league, in fact we are prob the biggest club from historic point of view. Run well we right up there in league 2 and prob top half league 1. But we aren’t. We have the worst owners in the division again as it stands. Therefore can’t see much next year and be happy just to stay up 

39 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

the club run well it’s right up there in the national league, in fact we are prob the biggest club from historic point of view. Run well we right up there in league 2 and prob top half league 1. But we aren’t. We have the worst owners in the division again as it stands. Therefore can’t see much next year and be happy just to stay up 

In Shez we trust.

On 6/7/2022 at 10:21 AM, deyres42 said:

Wrexham will be shopping in a different market to everyone else and there's usually one or two others who splash the cash, we should be in there pitching with the best of the rest though.

This makes me dizzy with excitement. The sunlit uplands are beckoning.

Archived