• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Could we please sign a penalty taker 🙏 

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

You’ve given me horrendous flashbacks of Missalou taking a penalty… 

One reason I'm not too fussed if Adams stays or not is his complete unwillingness to step up for penalties

Takes every other dead ball but 12 yards out? Nah 

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Wrexham will be shopping in a different market to everyone else and there's usually one or two others who splash the cash, we should be in there pitching with the best of the rest though.

Have you seen who is financing Wrexham ?

Have you seen who is financing us ?

Just edited.... sorry deyres42 just re read your post, my apologies, scrap my two questions because I agree with you now I've read it properly.

1 in 4 goal involvement at L1 should translate well down here, less depreciation if course.

jus want him to pop up in the press w some plattitudes then l'll forgive him.

sumat like

'lm obviously not going to say sorry because that would be fuckin stupid and lm a man not a bullshit machine. hopefully l can win a few back and lm here to score goals, l enjoy the pressure so lets go.'

actually ld wank him off if he said that.

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

actually ld wank him off if he said that.

That’s a low bar.

I’d need to hear- ‘I always wanted to come back, and now I’m here it feels like I’ve never been away’ 

Sounds a bit Mills and Boon that doesn’t it. . ffs. 

Fuck it, if he puts a scarf above his head, I’ll give him a Bristow bash. 

Porter won't start 75% of the games this season. It's too much with the standard, quality of pitch and compact nature of the fixtures.

Can't get carried away at this one at this stage. Not many 38 year old strikers doing the business these days. Not sure why we think Porter has the pedigree to do the business at this stage of his life.

They've fed the fans a name to keep people onside. I'd still like some sort of centre midfield please.

11 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Porter won't start 75% of the games this season. It's too much with the standard, quality of pitch and compact nature of the fixtures.

Can't get carried away at this one at this stage. Not many 38 year old strikers doing the business these days. Not sure why we think Porter has the pedigree to do the business at this stage of his life.

They've fed the fans a name to keep people onside. I'd still like some sort of centre midfield please.

Think he will play the night games to be fair.

1 hour ago, Clifford said:

Play him against the decent sides and let his dog play against the likes of Boreham Wood, Dorking Warriors and Maidstone...

31 minutes ago, Clifford said:

The Shite Porter may be our unfortunate sequel 

Whilst running the risk of sounding pessimistic, I had a gander over a Crewe forum last night and came across a post from a few weeks ago when it became apparent he was leaving. They wished him well but said his legs have gone. They hoped he'd get a team in the Conference North... It managed my expectations.

Archived