• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, latics22 said:

Even the clergy man didn’t know. Strange we have been still signing players. Must have some cash to buy both, but would like some bigger names arrive .

This is much bigger and more important than who we sign in the short term

3 minutes ago, HuddsNathan said:

Any rumours on who the local business is? 

I can't believe how quiet this has been kept for it to be only 4 weeks away from completion!? 

Heard a whisper late last year that J W Lees might be interested. 

Could be utter bollocks, but whoever it is I am not bothered about huge investment. Just a sensible, stable set up with all assets under one roof.

At least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 minute ago, Boyyou said:

Could be utter bollocks, but whoever it is I am not bothered about huge investment. Just a sensible, stable set up with all assets under one roof.

Did we not have our best years under jw lees once before ?

2 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Nar let’s dream big, massive investment! Walktheleaguelads

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The ground yes not the OEC they are the tenants but if we own the ground then they will pay OAFC rent that puts us in a good position.

They are purchasing Brassbank Ltd so I'm presuming that includes the North Stand.

First think they need to do is remove Owen and rescind all those petty bans he vindictively issued. 

Odds on fans sat in the North Stand for the 1st game of the season?

I'm really hoping this is fantastic news. Surprised it's come out of nowhere. Hopefully OASF have been involved so we'll have an indication of motives etc.  Hopefully Barry shown the door.

Mike Keegan promising this is great news though and I'm willing to believe him.  Royles have had involvement apparently.

Archived