• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Mad that he's managed to sell the club when some fans were saying he hasn't been answering the phone to people trying to buy it...

There's people on Twitter making snidey remarks like this too. Who gives a shit, can't we all just enjoy the fact we might be rid of them?

4 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

There's people on Twitter making snidey remarks like this too. Who gives a shit, can't we all just enjoy the fact we might be rid of them?

A minority always like to piss on the parade, fact of life..... ignore and enjoy the news and optimism it brings

24 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Enter stage right your new owners.......

Mike Halliwell and Barry Owen....

Fate couldn't be that cruel to us could it.....

Even our bitterest fans might take that.😆

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

Got to agree with this 😃

Me too. Will be nice not arguing about the intentions of the owners and just get back to arguing about whether Paul Warne should get player of the season for running a lot!

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

They are purchasing Brassbank Ltd so I'm presuming that includes the North Stand.

First think they need to do is remove Owen and rescind all those petty bans he vindictively issued. 

Odds on fans sat in the North Stand for the 1st game of the season?

What if BO facilitated the sale and became a director. Would all be forgiven?

10 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I posted on here a while back regarding the Royles...... trying to get it confirmed but Darren maybe involved here, and his dad.

The deal has been overseen by Darren Royle, son of Joe. Don’t bet against Joe being involved post-takeover. (via Mike keegan on twitter) 

Archived