Obviously, Frank paid 1M for the badge and 11M on Unsworth and his team. :D 

Seriously, it's no use speculating on the machinations of the sale whilst intimating there is something amiss and the whole thing has gone tits up. I assume we will hear when there is something tangible to be told. At the moment, I am really more concerned about matters on the pitch.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debt, land, facilities, businesses, the club and it's outstanding costs (contracts etc), budget for improvements around the ground and the team. I can see how that could get to £12mill when it's all done, quite quickly. 

22 hours ago, Shrek said:

Debt, land, facilities, businesses, the club and it's outstanding costs (contracts etc), budget for improvements around the ground and the team. I can see how that could get to £12mill when it's all done, quite quickly. 

Well said. We all owe Frank our thanks and gratitude  for what he has and is doing for our club despite opinions about Unsworth.

22 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Well if the ownership doesn't get resolved there will be no pitch to play on.

Get your drift and respect your concern but maybe a tad on the pessimistic side? I'm sure the successful businessman that he is will ensure everything is done properly, no matter how long it takes. Why fret about this when, as football fans, we really need to be immediately concerned about matters on the pitch?

11 hours ago, trickyrickyholden said:

<checks calendar to see if its 1st April>

I Googled the company to check it wasn't a wind up. 

We could do a non league version. Get the lad off Corrie that makes cheese to sponsor the main stand. It could be the Hard Cheddar stand. 

On 2/20/2023 at 6:15 PM, peanuts2 said:

Hands up if youve been saying it in a mexican accent 

There used to be a song played in my local gym by a guy with a Mexican accent - never did find out what it was called or who he was. He used to sing about wanting another sheet on the bed. It was a lot funnier than it sounds!

46 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

There used to be a song played in my local gym by a guy with a Mexican accent - never did find out what it was called or who he was. He used to sing about wanting another sheet on the bed. It was a lot funnier than it sounds!

Try Pizzaman - Cisko Kid

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Remember something similar, "You want two sheet on the bed", "You want two fork" etc. in a Mexican accent. Mildly amusing back in the day.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 9:43 AM, PeteG said:

According to the podcast it was just down to lawyers doing lawyer things. Strange that a deal can take 8 months if it's just a straight forward ground and land purchase. Chelsea were sold, lock, stock and barrel completed in about 6 weeks and was worth about £4 billion all whilst the seller had his assets frozen from the government. Don't understand why it's taking so long.

On 2/16/2023 at 11:02 AM, PeteG said:

We know that! When Frank was asked on ITV how much HE PAID for the club and the ground, he said £12 million which he actually corrected to £13 million within seconds. He was talking shit of course because at that point he hadn't even purchased the ground and still hasn't.

🤣

Bump!

Isn't it about time you stopped listening to the blubbernaught that used to be our failed senior director he's making you look like abit on a nob.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

🤣

Bump!

Isn't it about time you stopped listening to the blubbernaught that used to be our failed senior director he's making you look like abit on a nob.

He can manage that without fat mans input!

Archived