It's the little things....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, diggleblue said:

I'm disabled and the extra steps in the main stand are a great help.Thank you Frank.

This is what we're here for. Make it easy, comfortable and enjoyable for all to attend and our crowds will rocket up. 

Looks like Frank is working on the easy and comfortable. Just need the enjoyable bit to start now. 

Small things like having enough food stalls open is a start. Main stand lower had nothing last season and this season they’ve reopened, and i’ve got to say the new pies are excellent I thought. Tried a cheese and onion last night for my tea and miles better than the ones earlier in the season. 

12 hours ago, daniel said:

Small things like having enough food stalls open is a start. Main stand lower had nothing last season and this season they’ve reopened, and i’ve got to say the new pies are excellent I thought. Tried a cheese and onion last night for my tea and miles better than the ones earlier in the season. 

Chicken curry pie was lovely 

On 10/2/2022 at 11:52 AM, yarddog73 said:

, all the banking between the JR and JF had been landscaped and a step put in at the bottom which is much appreciated,

Seem to be finishing the steps this morning(thought it had looked unfinished).

Also core samples being taken from the pitch so looks like refurb on the way.

Just get 2 or 3 good signings through the door now to get the team moving up the table.

4 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Seem to be finishing the steps this morning(thought it had looked unfinished).

Also core samples being taken from the pitch so looks like refurb on the way.

Just get 2 or 3 good signings through the door now to get the team moving up the table.

The step was very underwhelming. 

Archived