It's the little things....

Ultimately we all want a successful team out on the pitch but week in week out we are seeing those little improvements that often go unnoticed the latest I spotted yesterday were from the back of the JF a lovely whiff from mobile catering unit offering more than your usual food options, didn't sample as I was in the JR, all the banking between the JR and JF had been landscaped and a step put in at the bottom which is much appreciated, another one which may have gone largely unnoticed was the floodlights have been painted blue which would of been some job, any others I missed?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Steps in Main Stand Upper reconcreted and made safe.

Unfortunately, the extra concrete went halfway across where my seat is, so I tripped over it, I will waive the accident claim though.🤕

Every home game something extra appears such as all the trees and weeds cleared away from the slope next to the JF stand next to the slope approaching the JR stand.

Also the new self serve beer machines in the JR bar. Great idea only criticism is maybe more choice in them. 4 Manchester Craft lager is way too many. Put another lager in such as a Fosters,Carling,Carlsberg etc.

Having said that the concourse in the JR stand is the opposite as the queuing system is non existent. Just put some barriers down so it forms an actual queue.

23 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

All pure bollock wash!!!…You lost all credibility after this suggestion!!😂

Was just using any beers as an idea. Just saying give more choice that’s all. No point having 4 machines with same lager and you can also get it at the bar

Spotted something new every home game, it's dead basic stuff as well that's been left unloved until FR has got a grip of it. I honestly hope he gets round to chiseling Corney, Blitz and Gazels names off them north stand bricks. If they can get away with selling us down the river to the lemmies plus the litany of other things, then I'm pretty sure they can't complain if we wipe any mention of them from the stadium.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:40 PM, oldhamfan said:

Was just using any beers as an idea. Just saying give more choice that’s all. No point having 4 machines with same lager and you can also get it at the bar

Wouldnt touch that fan bar to be honest. Terrible beer in plastic from vending machines. Bar in main stand upper best bet. Vocations cans 

12 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Wouldnt touch that fan bar to be honest. Terrible beer in plastic from vending machines. Bar in main stand upper best bet. Vocations cans 

Vocation cans? Nice. I enjoyed the Donkeystone Latics Lager when I was last at Latics. Not because of the beer lager isn't my favourite. Just liked a small local brewery making specific beer for Latics. 

13 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Vocation cans? Nice. I enjoyed the Donkeystone Latics Lager when I was last at Latics. Not because of the beer lager isn't my favourite. Just liked a small local brewery making specific beer for Latics. 

Yep. Small selection of. 

14 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

A choice of liquid AIDS, Ebola, Dengue Fever and Rabies all available at the push of a button...... 

Kudos to you for choosing 4 very serious diseases. The fact that I’d choose the AIDS in that list shows how bad the other 3 are. 

Archived