MATCH: vs Chester (A) 18/10/22 FA Cup 4th Rd Qual REPLAY ๐Ÿ†

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

ย 

Selim was probably worse, but not by much.

Selim actually won a game. Debating if unsworth has that in him. Can see him being a total disaster appointment as so far his sides and style has been shiteย 

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

Selim actually won a game. Debating if unsworth has that in him. Can see him being a total disaster appointment as so far his sides and style has been shiteย 

ย 

Even Darren Kelly won a game and he was soon gone.

Another 5 or 6 games to show signs of improvement. If there's none, we might have to act. It is too soon to start calling for heads but there are questions to be asked.

ย 

On the plus side, if we're in a relegation fight... Who you gonna call?ย 

Just now, BP1960 said:

ย 

Even Darren Kelly won a game and he was soon gone.

I so hope he can do it as we def cant really afford a change. Can take the club needs work but he has plenty to work with v Chester and should be beating them or dominating them for spells over 2 games. it looks like he canโ€™t even motivate them never mind potentially being too defensive. It hard to get behind him without even a glimmer he can do itย 

2 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Unsworth won't be familiar with unfit, shite players who are mentally weak and clearly not up to it.ย 

this is the question isnโ€™t it. Can he actually do it and motivate players at this level after working at elite prem level. Major major question marks are starting to appear about him now

It's alright people saying "Things are going to get worse, before they get better" and "Things are going to be tough for a while yet", but relegation is an actual possibility. That would be absolutely tragic. I can accept losing when we've played well and give it a good go. However, it's evident to all that this team just isn't good enough. It's beyond worrying.

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

I so hope he can do it as we def cant really afford a change. Can take the club needs work but he has plenty to work with v Chester and should be beating them or dominating them for spells over 2 games. it looks like he canโ€™t even motivate them never mind potentially being too defensive. It hard to get behind him without even a glimmer he can do itย 

It's hard because it's the same every game and I think he won't change it as he's too stubborn.ย  This is not down to player fitness, this is because of how he sets us up.ย  I can't believe for one minute that we are going defensive without his say so.ย 

9 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

ย 

I didn't think he had, but he won away at Sunderland in the Pizza Cup didn't he?ย  Although that hardly counts as a conpetitive win.

I am absolutely convinced if things stay the same squadwise and tactics we are going down yet again.

ย 

Its starting to scream relegation all this, quarter into the season or not, this should not be happening.

ย 

It feels sometimes like two separate clubs we are following - the one off the pitch with the fanfare of the takeover etc then the diabolical one on the pitch. its fooking bizarre.

ย 

ย 

Just now, True Tic said:

I am absolutely convinced if things stay the same squadwise and tactics we are going down yet again.

ย 

Its starting to scream relegation all this, quarter into the season or not, this should not be happening.

ย 

It feels sometimes like two separate clubs we are following - the one off the pitch with the fanfare of the takeover etc then the diabolical one on the pitch. its fooking bizarre.

ย 

ย 

Exactly this! What is currently happening on the pitch is so far below standard it is scary!ย 

Archived