Loan Watch

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

might have a scouting trip to chadderton!

by might l mean almost certainly 🤣

Chadderton beat a full strength high flying Radcliffe Borough who are a few leagues higher away last night in a cup match 4-3.

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Chadderton beat a full strength high flying Radcliffe Borough who are a few leagues higher away last night in a cup match 4-3.

nice

irks me to the max that the teams Chadderton used to play are now our regular oponents!! l know so many of our oppo's names from searching out Chaddertons results.

altho tbf l thought Solihull Moors was an abbreviation of Solihull Motors until Stockport came down here!!

50 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

nice

irks me to the max that the teams Chadderton used to play are now our regular oponents!! l know so many of our oppo's names from searching out Chaddertons results.

altho tbf l thought Solihull Moors was an abbreviation of Solihull Motors until Stockport came down here!!

Cray Valley Paper Mills are still in the FA Cup.

16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

what's their qualification criteria tho is it just shop floor paps or can office staff play? is it overtime?

OK, the paper mills closed in 1981. They seem to prefer to be known as Cray Valley (PM), the "Paper Mills" in full perhaps revived for the, clears throat, magic of the FA Cup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

what's their qualification criteria tho is it just shop floor paps or can office staff play? is it overtime?

I remember watching Horwich Railway Mechanics Institute Football Club. Don't think all the players were mechanics though.

8 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I remember watching Horwich Railway Mechanics Institute Football Club. Don't think all the players were mechanics though.

Did they become Leigh RMI? As the RMI was for Railway Mechanics Institute wasn't it.

Eastern Europe was full of "works" teams wasn't it. Weren't teams called Dynamo associated with the 5-0?