MATCH: Dagenham and Redbridge (H) 07/02/23

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

yeah it’s not a surprise is it. Surely the end of line is close if they lose 2 on bounce at home and we hover above zone. U start thinking he hasn’t even got it in him to keep us up again never mind produce a team next year that can do anything 

He clearly hasn't got it in him to keep Latics in this league, we can all see it but the lack of action from the club is a huge concern. He has to go, it's getting too late already as our games-in-hand evaporate with a fucking whimper...again!

Only poor finishing  by Dags  has kept it to 1.Surely we can do better second half but I live in hope.Feel sorry for our fans coming out after Sat on a cold night to watch yet another non performance.

Time Unworthy and his players earnt their wages.Surely Frank can't allow this imposter any more time here.Hes lost it all plus the fans

52 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Mine literally went “Daggers fans, welcome to the broadcast..” and then stopped and went to black screen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Keep losing the sound and picture. anyone else?

29 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Keeps going to black screen here.

Rubbish service.

27 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Sound not working on mine.
Picture a bit hit and miss...bit like the team. :D 

26 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

Yep keep losing the stream.

25 minutes ago, pcassist said:

No picture again, absolutely crap service, just like the Latics team, poor.

23 minutes ago, DorsetBlue said:

It’s just the Oldham feed, I can watch the other ones ok.

just gone 1 down again

16 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

Same here.

"If you wish to make a complaint or report a technical issue, please use the ‘NL Help’ function on the National League TV homepage or email nationalleaguelive@streamamg.com"

23 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Gardner stood watching at edge of box

Real problem though was Hogan who for the third time in the match came through his own man and neither won the ball, take the fucker off dead balls as well he's giving it them back.

Athleticos now on Unsworths back, huge half in front of us.

2 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

I have sent about 5 e-mails already they do not reply tonight

"If you wish to make a complaint or report a technical issue, please use the ‘NL Help’ function on the National League TV homepage or email nationalleaguelive@streamamg.com"

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Real problem though was Hogan who for the third time in the match came through his own man and neither won the ball, take the fucker off dead balls as well he's giving it them back.

Athleticos now on Unsworths back, huge half in front of us.

Glad I finished work too late to go

1 minute ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I ask why Askey? His record isn't that good. An upgrade on Unsy, but that's not saying much. I'd prefer a punt on someone with an upward trajectory, like Greening.

Give it Dowie till the end of the season

3 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I ask why Askey? His record isn't that good. An upgrade on Unsy, but that's not saying much. I'd prefer a punt on someone with an upward trajectory, like Greening.

It's not really who Latics want, it's who wants Latics.

2 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Feels to me like we are pissing in the wind because he will still be in charge for the next game. Alright, we have another 45 mins of football but really, will it be any different?

Doubt it with this clown but I live in hope.

Can't be any worse

Archived