MATCH: Dagenham and Redbridge (H) 07/02/23

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it’s a reprieve and a wins a win. Can’t knock a win! Let’s hope he’s learnt, but more on the deck today. Big man and little. How good could it be start with 1 big one little. 60 mins double sub same again. We have options ,Learn Dave learn!

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

I wonder if he will reveal his H/T talk on the post-match interview? Depending on the next few games, big Mike might not be a shoe-in after his suspension.

He will take the glory like he did for Tolliets goal a few weeks ago

Football was an improvement. Thought Nuttall and Reid looked more dynamic than when Fondop plays. Tollitt a threat again when playing higher which he did more of. 

Credit to Nuttall not only for taking the 2nd pen but also for doing what he was trying to do first time. Great guts. 

Would be nice if we could keep moving forward and not drop back with another duff one next time out!

Good second-half - fair play.

Gardner back to his old self - played very well. 

Great goal by Sheron.  I don't think he ever does too much wrong.

Didn't think it was going to be Nuttall's night - took exactly the same penalty as the first second time round and got away with it! Ha!

12 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Good second-half - fair play.

Gardner back to his old self - played very well. 

Great goal by Sheron.  I don't think he ever does too much wrong.

Didn't think it was going to be Nuttall's night - took exactly the same penalty as the first second time round and got away with it! Ha!

Keeper didnt move before he kicked it for the second one made a differance 

Archived