Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

14 minutes ago, League one forever said:

😂 Dear me. 

It’s a forum- people disagree. Nobody hates anybody- we don’t even know each other. 

Right - that’s that then, so because you can diagnose it- debate should stop because you can see it and no one else can. 😂 You do realise that in those 18 months the vast majority has been under quite possibly the worst manager in our history. Is Sheron now responsible for entire team tactics and team shape?? Despite playing under DU he still wins players player of the year.  Since Mellon has come in, he’s scored two worldies, his passing has been much better he’s created chances and we’ve largely stopped teams playing through us. But he gets no credit for that. . because you’ve made your mind up on a player despite the obvious improvement under a new manager and winning awards under an awful manager. 

It’s a phrase mate, all good, don’t take it to seriously. 

I don’t mind people having opinions go for it. I can still voice mine and until we stop having midfield problems for a prolonged period of time, I will voice my concerns with the current setup. 

Did you see Samuel coast past Sheron for the 4th last weekend ? Or playing a part in the vanishing midfield collapse.

Or are you just ignoring his flaws like I am his positives ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

It’s a phrase mate, all good, don’t take it to seriously. 

I don’t mind people having opinions go for it. I can still voice mine and until we stop having midfield problems for a prolonged period of time, I will voice my concerns with the current setup. 

Did you see Samuel coast past Sheron for the 4th last weekend ? Or playing a part in the vanishing midfield collapse.

Or are you just ignoring his flaws like I am his positives ? 

He was also at fault for the 3rd.. but never mind. 

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yep, he was dogshit last week. As he was at Flyde. The whole team was . . . . 

Yep, we have a collapse in us and we are extremely inconsistent. 

Anyhow, the bigger worry is we have not won at home since September. That needs sorting and quickly. Luckily we have picked up away wins.