• Hyde United (A) Saturday 8 July, 3pm
  • Southport (A)- Saturday 15 July, 3pm
  • Chorley (A) - Tuesday 18 July, 7:45pm
  • Curzon Ashton (A) - Saturday 22 July, 3pm
  • Barrow (A) - Tuesday 25 July, 7:45pm
  • Mansfield Town (H) - Saturday 29 July, 3pm

18 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

That's a good day out.

Depends on if you like overly long train journeys stopping at every village with an all-night garage in West Lancashire.

Southport itself isn't bad but the train journey there is not my idea of a good day out.

33 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Depends on if you like overly long train journeys stopping at every village with an all-night garage in West Lancashire.

Southport itself isn't bad but the train journey there is not my idea of a good day out.

Time to get on board the charabanc.

Hyde United - Saturday 8 July, 3pm - Away

Southport - Saturday 15 July, 3pm - Away

Chorley - Tuesday 18 July, 7:45pm - Away

Curzon Ashton - Saturday 22 July, 3pm - Away

Barrow - Tuesday 25 July, 7:45pm - Away

Mansfield Town Saturday 29 July 3pm - at BP, and the first match on the new £1m pitch!

3 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Probably go to Chorley if only to tie it in with a visit to my mum. Fuck am I bothering with the rest though. 🤮

The club will be dismayed to learn of that ( not the visit to your mum)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 2:43 PM, Monty Burns said:

southport for some reason seems appealling to me too and lve absolutely no idea why!!

it's because you like beaches, I heard you are a regular at the Copacabana?😎

• Matt changed the title to Pre-season friendlies - season 2023/24
  • Matt pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I've just bought 4 tickets for the Southport game, what an absolute faff. Southport's fault, not Latics. I had to set up an account with them, then give them the names and dates of birth of all my party. Absolutely ridiculous and way over the top.

It's the price you have to pay when supporting a MASSIVE club.  😉

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I've just bought 4 tickets for the Southport game, what an absolute faff. Southport's fault, not Latics. I had to set up an account with them, then give them the names and dates of birth of all my party. Absolutely ridiculous and way over the top.

they seem to have done enuf to prevent a seaside invasion but it still shud be a good day out. it actually will be like a league game l reckon, right down to their Stone lsland Lads dancing with ours if they ask them to.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 11:11 AM, Bobledgersheart said:

It's the price you have to pay when supporting a MASSIVE club.  😉

We do have something of a bandwagon starting up though. I'm going to the Southport match with two Man City fans and a West Brom fan, all of whom are taking a big interest in Frank's revolution, they came to a few games last season too 😀

On 6/14/2023 at 10:21 PM, Mr Banks, Zone 3 said:

I think it's pretty standard nowadays, we went to Yeovil and had to do the same.

They even sent me an email a couple of weeks ago asking if I wanted to renew my SEASON TICKET !!  😄

• Like 1