3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

was??

l've defo grown as a person but lm shill keepin that badge!!

found out last week lve either got early onset alzheimers or post concussion syndrome. mix that with the Aspergers and lots of sfuff makes more sense!!!!!

Can never tell if you're being serious Monty ( I get a headache halfway through reading most of your posts 😉 ) but if you are good luck for the future.

I'm my brother's carer, who's got early onset dementia, and it's pretty hard work.

The few times he's happy are when Latic's score, he's having a pint (shandy) or somebody wins some money on bloody Tipping Point !!

Best Wishes to anyone in poor health. 👍

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Can never tell if you're being serious Monty ( I get a headache halfway through reading most of your posts 😉 ) but if you are good luck for the future.

I'm my brother's carer, who's got early onset dementia, and it's pretty hard work.

The few times he's happy are when Latic's score, he's having a pint (shandy) or somebody wins some money on bloody Tipping Point !!

Best Wishes to anyone in poor health. 👍

yeah the docs 'can see damage but cant tell if it residual from having three skull fractures'

so theyre gona scan me again about feb/march and theyve asked me to keep a diary. my son also had the opportunity to move to town rent free and hes turned it down bc l fell over once. ok twice!!

FWIW l wont ever joke about health. death is fine tho.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

was??

l've defo grown as a person but lm shill keepin that badge!!

found out last week lve either got early onset alzheimers or post concussion syndrome. mix that with the Aspergers and lots of sfuff makes more sense!!!!!

Hope you are good mate. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

and theyve asked me to keep a diary. 

this isnt jokingnabout health wthin minutes of proffessing not to but so far in the diary lve told them about Mellon, ranted about israel, shown them a diagram of a theoretical steam powered perpetual motion machine and sljpped in that l'm single.

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Hope you are good mate. 

also the Spergers has prevented me goin back on that thread where l was being a pedant bc one year at scbool my pointy elbows and penalty taking got me a record four players player votes. l only know that bc that bell end teacher who banned me from Cricketbsaid it in the speech and suggested l had somehow rigged his system!! so if there's been owt good said in there us uknow!!!

6 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Great Scott Monty, you are 29 at some point in time!

It would be an obvious pleasure to know you in person.

Edit.

Be careful with your head on the Delorean doors. So unpredictable.

Door goes up. Door goes down. Door goes up. Door goes crazy.

1 minute ago, L1onheartNew said:

Great Scott Monty, you are 29 at some point in time!

It would be an obvious pleasure to know you in person.

@b0ndl1ne   is returning to your racist lands soon so lets provisionally float a potential Ashes meet up??

if l am dying then l'll start reminding the bucket list wankers how much lve always wanted to see Ulluru.

18 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

@b0ndl1ne   is returning to your racist lands soon so lets provisionally float a potential Ashes meet up??

if l am dying then l'll start reminding the bucket list wankers how much lve always wanted to see Ulluru.

Deal.

Although the last person I organised to meet during the Ashes was Dave S. (RIP). That didn't end the way we both wanted it to.

I think the Gabba is being re-developed for the Olympics, so the SCG or MCG it is.

Edited by L1onheartNew

6 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Edit.

Be careful with your head on the Delorean doors. So unpredictable.

Door goes up. Door goes down. Door goes up. Door goes crazy.

lve had a black eye for two weeks so lm not really taking it that seriouusly!!

more pissed of he managed to land it.

and in his defence he doesnt know yet!!

infact lve told you lot before ive told anyone really!!

lve only just had the skin cancer all clear so lm just tryna soft disclosure it!!

l also found out my recent stoke has left me with epilepsy but that just means l now know what Pregablin is 🤣🤣

@rudemedic   does this all add up or ia my doc jus lookin for excuses fo see me?

pregabs for epilepsy has raiaed some eyebrows..

Just now, L1onheartNew said:

Deal.

Although the last person I organised to meet during the Ashes was Dave S. (RIP). That didn't end the way we both wanted it to.

I think the Gabba is being re-developed for the Olympics, so the SCG or MCG it is.

its only a little place hes probs moving on your street

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

lve had a black eye for two weeks so lm not really taking it that seriouusly!!

more pissed of he managed to land it.

and in his defence he doesnt know yet!!

infact lve told you lot before ive told anyone really!!

lve only just had the skin cancer all clear so lm just tryna soft disclosure it!!

l also found out my recent stoke has left me with epilepsy but that just means l now know what Pregablin is 🤣🤣

@rudemedic   does this all add up or ia my doc jus lookin for excuses fo see me?

pregabs for epilepsy has raiaed some eyebrows..

There are more qualified people on here to advise you but a quick look at the NICE guidance (which they are updating as I type) says pregabalin is fine for epilepsy but there are some issues that probably don't apply, hence why it is not often used.

PS if it gets to 3 weeks for your black eye you need to see your GP.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Looks a right nutjob, Brabin. Bet he’s got tattoos. And an XL Bully dog.

I seem to remember him a lower division cross of Roy Keane and Vinny Jones.

Edited by BP1960

On 10/20/2023 at 6:53 AM, L1onheartNew said:

Deal.

Well that’s a bit ominous isn’t it @L1onheartNew

@Monty Burns I landed in Sydney a month ago. Doubt I’ll be here come 2025 though as rent is extortionate and we want to buy. Could well be in Adelaide (where I’ll try and ask Ryan Tunnicliffe if he was ever close to signing for us) 

1 hour ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Well that’s a bit ominous isn’t it @L1onheartNew

@Monty Burns I landed in Sydney a month ago. Doubt I’ll be here come 2025 though as rent is extortionate and we want to buy. Could well be in Adelaide (where I’ll try and ask Ryan Tunnicliffe if he was ever close to signing for us) 

Not the Adelaide oval?

I will need to re-mortgage for sunscreen alone!