24 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Co-habiting, I'm not sure if one is the other's landlord or what but they live in the same flat.

They don’t. He answered this in one of his live chat things. They used to, but they live in separate apartment blocks in Manchester City Centre these days. 

1 hour ago, daniel said:

They don’t. He answered this in one of his live chat things. They used to, but they live in separate apartment blocks in Manchester City Centre these days. 

Never believe the obvious things on social media without doing your own research.

6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Never believe the obvious things on social media without doing your own research.

It came out of his own mouth, live on video. 

8 hours ago, daniel said:

We don’t need to fit in Reid or Green but I get your points otherwise. I’d be surprised if both featured much at all for the rest of the season. 

I got slaughtered on here for saying Green is shit. Granted he’d just scored a worldie away to Kidderminster, but my point stood.

Hes fast and that’s it. Doesn’t have a footballers brain. May as well stick a pet greyhound on the wing.

Edited by sjk2008

• Bender changed the title to Ebbsfleet
7 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

I got slaughtered on here for saying Green is shit. Granted he’d just scored a worldie away to Kidderminster, but my point stood.

Hes fast and that’s it. Doesn’t have a footballers brain. May as well stick a pet greyhound on the wing.

I also got pelters for it. I said months ago that players like Green are ten a penny at this level and I stand by it. I don’t think he gets in any of the top 7 teams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daniel said:

I also got pelters for it. I said months ago that players like Green are ten a penny at this level and I stand by it. I don’t think he gets in any of the top 7 teams.

There's a reason we plucked him from Telford...

1 hour ago, daniel said:

I can't see Green featuring for us again, even if he's fit.

7 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I can't see Green featuring for us again, even if he's fit.

With the complete lack of width and our failure to address the issue in the transfer market Green will get opportunities, I don't want to see 3 months of hoofball at BP.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

With the complete lack of width and our failure to address the issue in the transfer market Green will get opportunities, I don't want to see 3 months of hoofball at BP.

I'd be more inclined to give Atherton a go than Green if we're looking for wide players.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I'd be more inclined to give Atherton a go than Green if we're looking for wide players.

Fair shout but I suspect Mellon and Murray will have to judge that one, no doubt about it a couple of decent performances even off the bench could enhance his reputation and value.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Fair shout but I suspect Mellon and Murray will have to judge that one, no doubt about it a couple of decent performances even off the bench could enhance his reputation and value.

I thought the  Ebbsfleet pre match interviewer should have mentioned the youth team doing so well and asked for MMs thoughts.

All that was talked about was the possibility of more recruitment from other clubs.

Edited by BP1960

1 hour ago, 100milesaway said:

I'm not bothered what he can do underwater. As a winger, he is good for 15 minutes then, anonymous for the rest of the game.

Almost made me spit my expensive red wine out, that one did! :D 

Some of Ebbsfleet’s home results this season…

1-1 v Barnet

0-1 v Chesterfield (late winner)

2-0 v Aldershot

On their day can make things difficult. Caretaker manager. I’ll be happy with the 3 points!