Kidderminster

44 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

£1 entrance for everybody including away fans but it’s ticket only!

No pay on the day🤷‍♂️ I think they’ve dropped a bollock there!!

I don’t. Gives us an idea of demand and how many will be in the stadium in advance. Also gives us the option to change it if uptake isn’t good. 

46 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

£1 entrance for everybody including away fans but it’s ticket only!

No pay on the day🤷‍♂️ I think they’ve dropped a bollock there!!

How is that dropping a bollock? Sounds entirely sensible to me 

19 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Because a fair number of our fans can’t be arsed getting tickets! 

Think they would be the ones dropping the bollock then.  The club has to be able to manage the situation because demand could be high.  

11 minutes ago, Whitts said:

Think they would be the ones dropping the bollock then.  The club has to be able to manage the situation because demand could be high.  

Exactly, catering and security/policing will be influenced by demand.

Personally I would of opened the Chaddy at a £1 a seat.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Personally I would have opened the Chaddy at a £1 a seat.

Now that would have been an excellent idea!

Just now, Dickie Down said:

Does it give the lie to the theory that our finances are overstretched?

Not got through the £5 million yet have we, I presume it's a goodwill gesture with the club hoping supporters will put their hands in their pockets for a worthy cause.

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm presuming they are having a collection?, I'm presuming it's Frank's first home game when he returns?.

Asking fans to pay whatever the can on top of the pound when booking. And, yes, it is Frank's first home game back

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Not got through the £5 million yet have we, I presume it's a goodwill gesture with the club hoping supporters will put their hands in their pockets for a worthy cause.

Is the £5 m for the infrastructure projects or players or both?

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Personally I would have opened the Chaddy at a £1 a seat.

Chaddy end is home fans. Away fans in main stand paddock. 

Surely a full house at £1? That said, I was thinking of going in the Chaddy to remind me of my childhood but the site was only selling tickets in a couple of blocks near the Ford Stand so I went elsewhere. It's another generous gesture from the owner and will also help to boost his charity efforts via his boat challenge i.e. you pay a quid for your ticket and then have the option to make up the payment via a charity donation. So £1 for the game and the other £19 (what you'd normally pay for an early bird adult ticket) to the charity. Of course, you are not forced to add a charity donation.

Good stuff all round and PLEASE players put in a fantastic showing in front of a packed stadium.

19 minutes ago, Harriers9 said:

Is the away section the Lower CRE? Not really made clear on the official site

• Away supporters will be housed in the Main Stand Paddock (CRE side). 

You are in the Main Stand Paddock mate (Chaddy End Side) as is normal for away fans (CRE is Chadderton Road End)

Edited by spanishfly

11 minutes ago, spanishfly said:

Surely a full house at £1? That said, I was thinking of going in the Chaddy to remind me of my childhood but the site was only selling tickets in a couple of blocks near the Ford Stand so I went elsewhere. It's another generous gesture from the owner and will also help to boost his charity efforts via his boat challenge i.e. you pay a quid for your ticket and then have the option to make up the payment via a charity donation. So £1 for the game and the other £19 (what you'd normally pay for an early bird adult ticket) to the charity. Of course, you are not forced to add a charity donation.

Good stuff all round and PLEASE players put in a fantastic showing in front of a packed stadium.

It will be very poor if we dont sell out. Obviously not everyone will turn up but should be 9k+