Kidderminster

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m pretty sure the vast majority who’ve bought a ticket will attend.

I am certain that they will.

Fudging the attendances is the general rule of thumb and "the norm", we all agree on that.

Is it any wonder why supporters' trust in ownership throughout the leagues is still in decline?

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

Quite a lot of people buy season tickets with no intention of going to the majority of games, to some it's the least they can do to back the owners, after the money they have invested. 

Yes and I am one of them.

My choice was to buy a season ticket but if it takes initiatives like this one to get more people in then I am fully behind it. I hope they do more.

Simply was just being mischievous. No-one would seriously moan about this would they?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Where’s all the whinging season ticket holders claiming to want some money back as they’ve paid more for the match ? 😉 This was deffo a thing back in the day 

I'm not bothered about wanting money back. I just can't be arsed with the ground being full of City and United fans...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I just can't be arsed with the ground being full of City and United fans...

If it makes money for the club or the charity i dont care. So much so, I'm bringing 2 Liverpool fans, an Everton fan, City fan, Inter Milan fan and an eggball fan to enjoy a packed BP witnessing the hoof-fest and a 1-0 loss 

Edited by LaticsEddie
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Only Blue said:

A call to arms of all regular attendees at BP!!!

If you know someone who has bought a £1 ticket ask them if they are definitely going.

If they are doubtful or say not going then persuade them to commit to go or sell on/give their ticket to someone who wants to go.

Job done.

I personally don't think it will be an issue. There are lots of reasons for going and for the non-Latics/floating supporter the prospect of being at a packed ground listening and joining in with the Athleticos all for just a £1 is too good to miss :)

Oh and there will be a football match going on as well.

You were doing so well until that final sentence! 😂

15 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm not bothered about wanting money back. I just can't be arsed with the ground being full of City and United fans...

My bigger concern is the ground being full of anyone. Going to be absolute carnage on the North Stand concourses.

Looking at the stadium plan we appear to be over 9k with 2 weeks to go. I reckon there will only be the CRE left soon.

Let’s hope we put on a good performance for the neutrals, it might just persuade one or two to come back!

Having said that ‘this is Latics’!!😂😂

• Like 1

So we must have sold nearly a 1000 season tickets post the early bird offer….

Yeah, looking at the stadium planner we’re definitely over 9k. Wonder if they’ll have POTD in the Chaddy?

On 2/8/2024 at 7:31 PM, another fan said:

Next thing to be posted by a few of the dimwits complaining is that they want a refund on their season tickets because the football has not been too clever.

Bloody hell they could claim a fortune for the last few years

Can you use crayons to access the internet?

16 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Yeah, looking at the stadium planner we’re definitely over 9k. Wonder if they’ll have POTD in the Chaddy?

If Latics wanted to pack the park. Why have no tickets for the rear sections of the Chaddy, nore the sections at the ends leading onto the North stand and the Main stand paddock, not been put on sale ? 

18 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

yes we did because it wasnt much of an offer this time around. l did tell you this once or twice but well done on working this out all for yourself!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 100milesaway said:

If Latics wanted to pack the park. Why have no tickets for the rear sections of the Chaddy, nore the sections at the ends leading onto the North stand and the Main stand paddock, not been put on sale ? 

because the others havent sold yet?

14 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

yes we did because it wasnt much of an offer this time around. l did tell you this once or twice but well done on working this out all for yourself!!

Behave!!

19 minutes ago, hollandspies said:

Counting blue dots  🔵 🔵 🔵 

Not including the Chaddy, only 141 seats remain available across the remaining 3 sides of the ground. 
The majority of these (83) are in the JF Family Stand. 

So that’s a minimum 10k crowd already and still two weeks to go! 

7 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Disappointing that capacity is once again reduced, especially after the club made such a big deal of Boundary Park capacity being back up to over 13k in the summer...

As it says it's partly due to maintenance I'm not sure it's too disappointing.  We've seen what happens to the ground when maintenance is neglected

26 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

As it says it's partly due to maintenance I'm not sure it's too disappointing.  We've seen what happens to the ground when maintenance is neglected

Over 2000 seats is a bit much to be short of. There was uproar when the Lemsagam brothers had us at reduced capacity...

Over 2000 seats is a bit much to be short of. There was uproar when the Lemsagam brothers had us at reduced capacity...

We struggled to get 1100 in then never mind 11000!!

For very different reasons, we wouldn't need them anyway so I'm struggling to see why anyone would be upset.

• Like 2