Kidderminster

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Of course they can but the attendance has been restricted!

I know, but the ground holds over 13,000 so surely they can find a few more.

Just where are these missing 1,500 seats?

14 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It says due to segregation and ongoing maintenance in some areas, so it sounds as though the capacity wouldn't have been 13,000 even without any segregation. 

I actually think the club has been surprised by the uptake, so hopefully any future incentives like this they will learn from this and ensure they can sell tickets up to the full capacity.

9 hours ago, Only Blue said:

It says due to segregation and ongoing maintenance in some areas, so it sounds as though the capacity wouldn't have been 13,000 even without any segregation. 

I actually think the club has been surprised by the uptake, so hopefully any future incentives like this they will learn from this and ensure they can sell tickets up to the full capacity.

If there's segregation the true capacity of the stadium should be recorded.

As for maintenance seems to me a section of the ground has been neglected, possibly because the club believe it will never be used.

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

As for maintenance seems to me a section of the ground has been neglected, possibly because the club believe it will never be used.

it is incidental but they randomly removed about 100 seats at the Joe Royle side of the Jimmy Frizz about a year ago. l could go back in my head to a match they were there and count them if you need a precise figure?

people had season tickets to sit in them too.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

it is incidental but they randomly removed about 100 seats at the Joe Royle side of the Jimmy Frizz about a year ago. l could go back in my head to a match they were there and count them if you need a precise figure?

people had season tickets to sit in them too.

Think seats were removed at both ends of that stand

14 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Capacity is 13,500 plus change.

Close to 1,000 for segregation easily. A whole section (e.i the first A in the Chaddy) will be segregated on both tiers.  I was at the rugby and noticed they have ripped seats out of both the Chaddy and RRE which didn’t look like it would make up the remaining 500 but a significant chunk nonetheless. 

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Or maybe they are giving it some much needed TLC, after underfunding for 2 decades, and doing it in a stand that has been empty all season

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Can't they fit another 300 in?

16 hours ago, BP1960 said:

6 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Yawn