Kidderminster

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

£1 entrance for everybody including away fans but it’s ticket only!

No pay on the day🤷‍♂️ I think they’ve dropped a bollock there!!

Thinks back to celebration sunday and the chaos that ensued that day with season ticket holders locked out .think this is the better solution for now to gauge interest 

1 minute ago, peanuts2 said:

Thinks back to celebration sunday and the chaos that ensued that day with season ticket holders locked out .think this is the better solution for now to gauge interest 

Yeah…you’re probably right.

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Club offers entrance for a quid and encourages donations to a great charity. Someone takes issue with that. Got to love Oldham fans

3 minutes ago, daniel said:

No!

Thanks Daniel. I'll make another donation now. Been putting a monthly donation in since Sir Frank set off. Not big amounts, but every bit helps. Have a relative struggling with this awful illness.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

If so we’d better bloody well perform!!

Kidderminster have won their last four games, 13 out of 15 points and hoisted themselves of the foot of the table since Brown took over. Pushovers they will not be, especially if our home form does not drastically improve.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Club offers entrance for a quid and encourages donations to a great charity. Someone takes issue with that. Got to love Oldham fans

I just thought it may have been a good idea to have POTD too and hopefully nearer the day they probably will! Lots can’t be arsed with tickets and it doesn’t stop them donating whether they go or not!

I’ve already donated a fair amount…have you?.

You can’t help help it… you have to have a go don’t you?

Edited by oafc1955

Good idea. Can't go and even if I could, I wouldn't really relish watching this team. They will absolutely shit the bed in front of a big crowd. 

Will donate what I would spend on a day out watching Latics to Frank's cause. What a man, btw. 

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

I just thought it may have been a good idea to have POTD too and hopefully nearer the day they probably will! Lots can’t be arsed with tickets and it doesn’t stop them donating whether they go or not!

I’ve already donated a fair amount…have you?.

You can’t help help it… you have to have a go don’t you?

Sure the club did the thinking. I'd trust their decisions. There is literally no downside to it. But you'll try and find one. 

16 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sure the club did the thinking. I'd trust their decisions. There is literally no downside to it. But you'll try and find one. 

The only downside is you on this message board….I think you need to find something else to do instead of coming on here!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

The only downside is you on this message board….I think you need to find something else to do instead of coming on here!

Says the guy who doesn't care about winning I'd the football isn't great. I'd find a new club to support. 

Club has put on a great incentive, woth no downsides. You've managed to see it in a negative light. God help you sir

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You're not ruining another thread moaning about Oldham fans are you?. Join the Dale forum, you can swap notes with them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You're not ruining another thread moaning about Oldham fans are you?. Join the Dale forum, you can swap notes with them.

You mean on the thread started by someone moaning they've dropped a bollock?

Assume you agree with @oafc1955 that the club have made a mistake by offering tickets at a quid and asking for donations to a good charity?

10 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You mean on the thread started by someone moaning they've dropped a bollock?

Assume you agree with @oafc1955 that the club have made a mistake by offering tickets at a quid and asking for donations to a good charity?

I never said that at all.

You’re changing the narrative to back up your drivel.

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I never said that at all.

You’re changing the narrative to back up your drivel.

6 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

You did say they'd dropped a bollock. Not changing the narrative. Just facts

35 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Kidderminster nearly sold all their allocation for this 

Dropped bollock that - we should have just made it POTD and locked the extras out.

Edited by jsslatic
  • Like 1