Kidderminster

8 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

My understanding is You can't claim gift aid if it's a sale of a ticket even if the proceeds go to the charity as you are basically paying for a service i.e. a football match.

But anything that is donated directly can be reclaimed via gift aid.

I'm sure you can for anything on top of the ticket price which is £1

21 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I understand rhe attendance will be shown as how many £1 tickets and season tickets have been sold, not how many turn up.

That's just wrong on so many levels.

If 14k tickets are sold and 7k turn up, then 7k in attendance.

3 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

A call to arms of all regular attendees at BP!!!

If you know someone who has bought a £1 ticket ask them if they are definitely going.

If they are doubtful or say not going then persuade them to commit to go or sell on/give their ticket to someone who wants to go.

Job done.

I personally don't think it will be an issue. There are lots of reasons for going and for the non-Latics/floating supporter the prospect of being at a packed ground listening and joining in with the Athleticos all for just a £1 is too good to miss :)

Oh and there will be a football match going on as well.

4 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Bet they show how many bought plus ST holders.

39 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Where’s all the whinging season ticket holders claiming to want some money back as they’ve paid more for the match ? 😉 This was deffo a thing back in the day 

Oh you do like to stir things :), although I did expect someone to have complained about it by now!!!!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Only Blue said:

Oh you do like to stir things :), although I did expect someone to have complained about it by now!!!!

Quite a lot of people buy season tickets with no intention of going to the majority of games, to some it's the least they can do to back the owners, after the money they have invested. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Where’s all the whinging season ticket holders claiming to want some money back as they’ve paid more for the match ? 😉 This was deffo a thing back in the day 

On Facebook 

43 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Quite a lot of people buy season tickets with no intention of going to the majority of games, to some it's the least they can do to back the owners, after the money they have invested. 

Pretty much my position.

23 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Oh really ? 😳😂

Yeah I saw that too. Got shot down quickly. Some fuck wits follow this club. 

This was the quote I saw:

”So I had a thought and although it’s really great that there trying to pack out the ground for Frank for the home game to Kidderminster selling £1 tickets, what are we as season ticket holders gaining from this? We have already paid for our tickets when we bought our season tickets so really we’re loosing out there aren’t we?”

Edited by daniel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, daniel said:

”So I had a thought and although it’s really great that there trying to pack out the ground for Frank for the home game to Kidderminster selling £1 tickets, what are we as season ticket holders gaining from this? We have already paid for our tickets when we bought our season tickets so really we’re loosing out there aren’t we?”

Plenty more

10 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Seems to be the ways it’s done up and down the leagues and has been even in the Alan Hardy years at Latics. It’s not just a Latics thing. 

1 hour ago, daniel said:

Losing out after saving over a tenner a game on someone who can't afford a season ticket up front. Some people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Losing out after saving over a tenner a game on someone who can't afford a season ticket up front. Some people.

TBF the majority have no problem with it, fill the ground let Frank know what we think of him. (I can't make the game as I am away) 

• Like 1

Next thing to be posted by a few of the dimwits complaining is that they want a refund on their season tickets because the football has not been too clever.

Bloody hell they could claim a fortune for the last few years

2 hours ago, daniel said:

Just read all these posts.Are you saying I can't use my season ticket to go? I'm disabled and can't get to the ground to buy a ticket.Can I have my ticket posted? If so the ticket value will be £1 minus postage cost !!

Pay on the day would be OK.If I could drive I would happily pay a quid before the game( on top of the several lots of donations I've  already made to Frank.)

Why is the club so inept at organising ticketing arrangements? Missed out on Rochdale ticket this year despite being a season ticket holder.

4 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Just read all these posts.Are you saying I can't use my season ticket to go? I'm disabled and can't get to the ground to buy a ticket.Can I have my ticket posted? If so the ticket value will be £1 minus postage cost !!

Pay on the day would be OK.If I could drive I would happily pay a quid before the game( on top of the several lots of donations I've  already made to Frank.)

Why is the club so inept at organising ticketing arrangements? Missed out on Rochdale ticket this year despite being a season ticket holder.

You can use your season ticket to go. Its a league game. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

Seems to be the ways it’s done up and down the leagues and has been even in the Alan Hardy years at Latics. It’s not just a Latics thing. 

Then why not publish as much?

The game was a sellout. Thank you.

7k of you in attendance.

Thank you so much for your support.

So much better than 

Attendance: 14k.

When you can count the number of people in the JR stand on one hand.

4 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

You can't have read them all as I did mention that your season ticket is your ticket. :)

Don't dwell on the £1 bit. It is basically an all-ticket game and by having a season ticket you have already bought your ticket in advance.

1 minute ago, L1onheartNew said:

Then why not publish as much?

The game was a sellout. Thank you.

7k of you in attendance.

Thank you so much for your support.

So much better than 

Attendance: 14k.

When you can count the number of people in the JR stand on one hand.

I’m pretty sure the vast majority who’ve bought a ticket will attend.

3 hours ago, daniel said:

Narcissism 101.

It's like feed the world.

But with only the crusts and the gnarly bits.

Charideeee does indeed begin at home.

Edited by L1onheartNew