Raglan

Hogan

Atherton

Hammond

Conlon

Sheron

Green

Garner 

They'll probably be right up for it in front of 200 latics and 1000 Eastleigh fans.

Edited by yarddog73

19 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Hudson

Sutton

Hobson

Raglan

Hogan

Atherton

Hammond

Conlon

Sheron

Green

Garner 

They'll probably be right up for it in front of 200 latics and 1000 Eastleigh fans.

Fondop didn't do owt wrong Saturday to merit being dropped.

I don't think Conlon, Garner or Hogan justify a place based on Saturday.  Sheron had a bad game, but can come up with a goal/assist which probably keeps him in.

442 surely? Worked a treat against Maidehead. Garner should definitely play unless in the red zone, Fondop too.

Dallas looks like he desperately needs 90 minutes, bit like Willoughby, but I don't think he gets it unless someone else needs a breather.

Hudson

Sutton; Hobson (or Raglan); Hogan; Kitching

Green; Sheron; Conlon; Hammond

Fondop; Garner

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Fondop didn't do owt wrong Saturday to merit being dropped.

I don't think Conlon, Garner or Hogan justify a place based on Saturday.  Sheron had a bad game, but can come up with a goal/assist which probably keeps him in.

Conlon was in the gym this morning so might be doubtful for tomorrow - Hope and Reid still in there along with Forshaw who has a cast on his leg!

Strange one this, wonder will he make changes due to Saturdays performance or will he stick with what's been working away from home?

I would like to see Hope, Green and Sutton given a go from the start.  Hope has done okay every time he has been called upon this season apart from the pen he gave away, which was very harsh.  Green is an outlet if nothing else , when we actually pass the ball to him and Sutton I believe is the best option for right back / wing back currently.  who to drop, take your pick!

11 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Strange one this, wonder will he make changes due to Saturdays performance or will he stick with what's been working away from home?

I would like to see Hope, Green and Sutton given a go from the start.  Hope has done okay every time he has been called upon this season apart from the pen he gave away, which was very harsh.  Green is an outlet if nothing else , when we actually pass the ball to him and Sutton I believe is the best option for right back / wing back currently.  who to drop, take your pick!

I'd be surprised if he doesn't change it up I'd be staggered if Lundstrum ends up at RWB again so Sutton Green in or what's happened to Sachdev? He might even Start Dallas

Wouldn't know where to start trying to guess the line up for this one.

Worth pointing out that in the 2 games under their new manager, Eastleigh have won 5-2 against Oxford and 2-0 against Bromley.  And they have the league's top scorer. And it was a horrible game to watch last year. I'm definitely not expecting a comfortable win.

1 hour ago, deckyd said:

Right.  Kitching, to be driven up to the Lake district and left there, for ever. 

26 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

We've not lost 2 in a row all season and the team will want to react to the disappointing afternoon on Saturday...

They didn't react to a favourable situation on Satutday, but hope you're right.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Conlon was in the gym this morning so might be doubtful for tomorrow - Hope and Reid still in there along with Forshaw who has a cast on his leg!

I wonder what the reaction would be if Nuttall were recalled?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

The alternative is Hogan at left back though.

Kitching's game seems to have dropped off since he's been pushed further forward. He was doing OK at left-back, so put him back there..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Kitching's game seems to have dropped off since he's been pushed further forward. He was doing OK at left-back, so put him back there..

It would be nice if Kitching actually looked half interested in being a footballer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

He can't play as a wing back so that means MM would have to go 442, but he won't leave out any of his favourite 3 centre backs. It's a dilemma. I wouldn't be surprised of Lundstram played right back again as he treats Sutton like a last resort.

47 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

We've not lost 2 in a row all season and the team will want to react to the disappointing afternoon on Saturday...

I nearly choked on my biscuit.

They should have fucking reacted on Saturday to a nearly full house. the return of the guy who saved the club and had just done more work rowing the Atlantic than all the players put together, all season.

Sorry Paddy, no offence but it had to be said.

**EDIT**
And I'll add to that, a man who is more than twice their age.

Edited by Wardie
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Wardie said:

I nearly choked on my biscuit.

They should have fucking reacted on Saturday to a nearly full house. the return of the guy who saved the club and had just done more work rowing the Atlantic than all the players put together, all season.

Sorry Paddy, no offence but it had to be said.

**EDIT**
And I'll add to that, a man who is more than twice their age.

The chairman's heroic fundraising efforts has no correlation to the football match played on Saturday. Sometimes, teams don't play well, especially with 11 players on the opposition team going against them. It is frustrating, but it happened up and down the country on Saturday and the season so far has shown that they usually react well after a disappointing display...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Right.  Kitching, to be driven up to the Lake district and left there, for ever. 

In regards to Saturdays game Kitching was as bad as anyone else and hasn't really played well for a number of games.  Think it's apparent if he's fit, he starts.  

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Horny for Sutton back in his favoured RWB slot.

Don't believe it is, or will be his best position by any means but certainly think he's our best option currently.  Played okay against Maidenhead at right back, worth another run surely. I've no clue where Lundstram would be best suited to get a game out of him.

Ticket bought, honestly don’t really care what the line up is or what MM says, just need to keep picking up enough points to scrape into 7th and then anything could happen. Nobody will fancy us at their place (ok, except maybe Bromley 😀)

Don’t forget to buy before midnight tonight as the price goes up by a couple of quid tomorrow!

Should be fun 😗

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

He can't play as a wing back so that means MM would have to go 442, but he won't leave out any of his favourite 3 centre backs. It's a dilemma. I wouldn't be surprised of Lundstram played right back again as he treats Sutton like a last resort.

Despite him playing that position for months in a 532/352...

26 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Ticket bought, honestly don’t really care what the line up is or what MM says, just need to keep picking up enough points to scrape into 7th and then anything could happen. Nobody will fancy us at their place (ok, except maybe Bromley 😀)

Don’t forget to buy before midnight tonight as the price goes up by a couple of quid tomorrow!

Should be fun 😗

Cheers for this, was going to buy in the morning but didn’t realise about the price change. 

• Like 1