MATCH: Eastleigh (A) 27/02/24

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The chairman's heroic fundraising efforts has no correlation to the football match played on Saturday. Sometimes, teams don't play well, especially with 11 players on the opposition team going against them. It is frustrating, but it happened up and down the country on Saturday and the season so far has shown that they usually react well after a disappointing display...

If only you could have been so understanding with Curle. . 

I’m still angry about Saturday’s performance - what a wasted opportunity.  The team and the management let us all down - and it still hurts.

It really has to be the last time  - the players have to step up. 

Nothing less than three points will do tonight.

Sort it.

Edited by TheBigDog

25 minutes ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Is Hallam Hope injured or just out of favour?

Injured I believe. He’s been in the gym for weeks with likes of Norwood, Walker etc.

17 hours ago, deckyd said:

Don't believe it is, or will be his best position by any means but certainly think he's our best option currently.  Played okay against Maidenhead at right back, worth another run surely. I've no clue where Lundstram would be best suited to get a game out of him.

Altrincham perhaps?

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Eastleigh (A) 27/02/24
  • Matt featured this topic
On 2/26/2024 at 3:05 PM, GlossopLatic said:

I'd be surprised if he doesn't change it up I'd be staggered if Lundstrum ends up at RWB again so Sutton Green in or what's happened to Sachdev? He might even Start Dallas

Sachdev is garbage. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Not confident we can shoot down The Spitfires, devour The Shrimps or clip the wings of The Ravens in our next three games.

Imagine what the reaction will be!!!

Our players should be hungry to win after the last game.

23 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The chairman's heroic fundraising efforts has no correlation to the football match played on Saturday. Sometimes, teams don't play well, especially with 11 players on the opposition team going against them. It is frustrating, but it happened up and down the country on Saturday and the season so far has shown that they usually react well after a disappointing display...

I was referring to the actual occasion and the abject failure of the performance because I believe they wilted under the expectation and enormity of what the occasion meant to the supporters and the club. The weather, the fans, the atmosphere..it was a perfect day in waiting..until the players entered the fray and pulled the rug out from under it. By the way, well done Kidderminster for spoiling the party, which, no doubt, was their ultimate aim and to Phil Brown, who masterminded it so well. Mind you, they had a huge helping hand from our team.

McGahey in for Conlon. McGahey in for Conlon with Gardner left on the bench is about as funny as it gets.

In better news Green in for Lundstrum.

Tempted to have a couple of quid on 0-0. 14/1 with BET365.

Some players very fortunate to be selected tonight after Saturday.

Edited by yarddog73

How the bookies have them playing at home ,  2 wins on the trot under a new manager , at a bigger price I have no idea. It can only be the good away record. A lot of pressure on the manager if there is yet another limp performance tonight.