MATCH: Dagenham and Redbridge (A) 23/03/24

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Just taken us about 45 seconds to set up to take a free kick that we then gave straight to a Daggers player.  Awful! 

Snap..

Slow speed of thought, on the back foot, weak in the challenge, static. Hoofers.

been like it for weeks.

these players aren’t good enough nor do they have the mental strength required.

Call me negative. I say what I see week in week out 

Just now, BerlinBlue said:

We really cannot put more than two passes together before we hoof it to no one.

Both sides lacking quality. 

Normal service resumed then.......

It's getting really strange how they change from playing well to playing shite in the space of a few days.

Awful game of football. It’s one of ‘those’ games so far where so many of them look well off the pace. 

They’re employing the most effective tactic against us - swarm us when we have the ball in midfield. 

They need geeing up at half time and to come out more up for it. All to play for…

17 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

This is as bad as I’ve seen so far. Midfield invisible (has Gardner gone off ffs!?) Defence panicking. Attack getting zero service. 

You obviously missed the Aldershot debacle then. This is bad, that was worse.

Mind you the opposition were better a couple of weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Fucking awful half of football, front two anonymous, Conlon piss poor, I thought he was brought in to put his foot on the ball.

Everyone around us winning.

Of the three teams immediately above us one's drawing, one's losing and one's not playing...

We appear to be absolutely clueless again….I just don’t understand why we can’t be comfortable with the ball and be able to  pass it to a blue shirt, and look like we actually know what we’re doing.

That was as bad as ever!

I ducking hate this squad, took hours to get here through the rain and traffic and the feckin Dartford crossing and these lazy, spineless pricks can’t be arsed to even try

MM can fuck off too if he thinks this is acceptable. Second Half to come but really not sure I’ll be coming to watch Latics much after this, most of the enjoyment has gone and if the players don’t give a fuck why should we?

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Everyone around us winning.

That’s neither possible or true. 

Alty and Barnet winning. Bromley and Gateshead losing. Aldershot and Solihull drawing. Halifax not playing. 

It doesn’t really matter anyway if we can’t win games. 

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Very poor first half. Need to make a few changes. I'd have Hope and Fondop on.

Walker comprehensively answering the question of why does Walker not play. Hope he gets better

Walker isn’t helped by having McGahey behind him. I’d have Sutton on for him at half time. 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I ducking hate this squad, took hours to get here through the rain and traffic and the feckin Dartford crossing and these lazy, spineless pricks can’t be arsed to even try

MM can fuck off too if he thinks this is acceptable. Second Half to come but really not sure I’ll be coming to watch Latics much after this, most of the enjoyment has gone and if the players don’t give a fuck why should we?

Haha off again I see

• Like 1