MATCH: Dagenham and Redbridge (A) 23/03/24

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Why bother ? The beer will be flat. Queues massive. Expensive. And Bermondsey is a shit hole. You’ll have a terrible time from minute one. 

I expect to see a post calling for the resignation of all the landlords of all the pubs visited.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I expect to see a post calling for the resignation of all the landlords of all the pubs visited.

It's largely craft beer places selling weirdly flavoured rubbish that tastes vaguely interesting for the first sip, and then you come to your senses and go somewhere that sells beer flavoured beer

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It's largely craft beer places selling weirdly flavoured rubbish that tastes vaguely interesting for the first sip, and then you come to your senses and go somewhere that sells beer flavoured beer

About £8 a pint I would imagine. 

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

For a long while I've been convinced we will finish 6th. I confess to starting to have doubts. 

For a long while I've been convinced we will finish 9th (after home results v Kidderminster, Southend, Bromley).

A change in shape and more front foot approach against Chesterfield has, despite the result, given me a little hope we can sneak into the play-offs. However, don't think we can afford to drop points this weekend and Halifax and Alty now look like must wins.

19 minutes ago, JoeP said:

"The Bermondsey mile" is a new one for me. I assume it incorporates London Bridge and Southwark and doesn't actually go anywhere near Bermondsey? 

Similar to the "Otley run", which goes nowhere near Otley. 

10 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Massive game, should be same eleven but Mellon might be tempted to bring Hobson back in given the frailties we showed on Saturday.

I didn't think we looked particularly frail at the back. Considering who we played against, they scored with a lapse in concentration and with a pen that wasn't a pen.

Apart from that they hit the bar.

Not much else