MATCH: AFC Fylde (H) 29/03/24

25 minutes ago, AndyB2 said:

It’s crazy that you are vilified on here for saying what you see. 

Try saying it without sounding like an arrogant dick and and you will get less vilified?

Some of your points are valid, some of your self adulation probably isn't😉

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Try saying it without sounding like an arrogant dick and and you will get less vilified?

Some of your points are valid, some of your self adulation probably isn't😉

Happy to be vilified. Am not wrong  though am I ?

Edited by AndyB2

4 hours ago, nzlatic said:

I don’t think they’re ignoring him, I think they’re just panicking in certain circumstances. We either have no plan, so Mellon is just not actively doing anything at all in terms of coaching or tactics. Or there is a plan but they aren’t carrying it out on a consistent basis. Which is the most likely?

Personally I think the second. In our best performances we’ve employed a mixture of direct and short passing. Eg Garner goal at Maidenhead (direct) and the second goal at Eastleigh (passing move). To me that makes sense as the sort of football you’d expect from a manager like Mellon. But when it goes to shit it is just aimless hoofs. Why do they do it? Who knows but I don’t believe it’s part of a deliberately set out plan. In my opinion it’s the pressure and weight of expectation that they’re struggling to deal with. I owe an apology of sorts to @GKing521 here because I now do think it is an element of mental fragility. I don’t agree with him that the club has a losing mentality permeating through it, but I think some players are struggling with pressure. 

That might actually only take a few squad changes to fix. So we might not be as far off success as it currently looks. 

🤝

2 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

Can’t help but being right and not my fault people on here are mainly a bit simple.

2 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

Says the man whose talking to himself. 😂😂

You have to be a parody account, it’s comedy gold. 

• Like 1

For the the first 7 mins Fylde didnt see any of the ball, Hogan slipped presenting them with a chance and they smelled the blood. Our performances seemed to be linked to individual players rather that 'the team' . I looked back at games that we had won (or drawn) and on every occaision both Hogan and Kitching were praised. If these two do not perform the team does not perform. They are both constants in the team, thats the problem we have noone to replace Kitching, we do have players to replace Hogan (but dont). We have 1 right back and dont play him we have one right winger and dont play him. There are 2-3 changes in first team players in almost every line up and never know why ( Raglan, Lundstrum this week). We are narrow and the only option at times is to hoof. On the occasions yesterday when we broke wide there was no player in the middle. 

I cant cope with the standard of refereeing, 3 seconds after Hobson was rugby tackled and conlon garotted, Fondop was sent off for playing the ball and having his leg studded. 

I really hate this goddamn league 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, andy_b_100 said:

For the the first 7 mins Fylde didnt see any of the ball, Hogan slipped presenting them with a chance and they smelled the blood. Our performances seemed to be linked to individual players rather that 'the team' . I looked back at games that we had won (or drawn) and on every occaision both Hogan and Kitching were praised. If these two do not perform the team does not perform. They are both constants in the team, thats the problem we have noone to replace Kitching, we do have players to replace Hogan (but dont). We have 1 right back and dont play him we have one right winger and dont play him. There are 2-3 changes in first team players in almost every line up and never know why ( Raglan, Lundstrum this week). We are narrow and the only option at times is to hoof. On the occasions yesterday when we broke wide there was no player in the middle. 

I cant cope with the standard of refereeing, 3 seconds after Hobson was rugby tackled and conlon garotted, Fondop was sent off for playing the ball and having his leg studded. 

I really hate this goddamn league 

I hate watching my team in this goddam league.

We set up narrow on Friday with no width and yet their first goal was straight through the middle of our team - someone runs at us and we crumble.

The players have no balls, no backbone and no urgency. 

If they have anything about them, then we will see a reaction tomorrow - but if it starts poorly then it’s going to be more of the same 😮

6 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I hate watching my team in this goddam league.

We set up narrow on Friday with no width and yet their first goal was straight through the middle of our team - someone runs at us and we crumble.

The players have no balls, no backbone and no urgency. 

If they have anything about them, then we will see a reaction tomorrow - but if it starts poorly then it’s going to be more of the same 😮

We seem to be looking and hoping for reactions after every game lately….its not happening is it?

If we put in another poor performance there will be no let up from the terraces and rightly so……

Mellon has had a relatively easy ride from our supporters so far but the honeymoon period is well and truly over!
If we start badly and get rolled over again he’d better be prepared for a proper backlash because I fear it could get really ugly tomorrow!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

Be nice if you answered the question. Never mind. 

17 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

That’s a long time you have just spent on the bog. 

just after an answer sweety 

14 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

I am at pains to say, this is my opinion. I could not give a flying fuck if it isn’t yours or not. My views are not fact.

I am rarely wrong, unfortunately 

11 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

Every time some knob on here comes up with some crap like this, I will, without hestitation, draw attention to the fact that we have shit players. It starts and ends there 

Love to be proven wrong. I won’t be 

Can’t help but being right and not my fault people on here are mainly a bit simple. What am i to do? It’s a real dilemma.

Come back when I am wrong about all these players who have such a glorious past. I won’t hold my breath. 

9 hours ago, AndyB2 said:

Happy to be vilified. Am not wrong  though am I ?

Not understanding the difference between castigation and castration is fair enough, one of those things and you learn and move on.

Being this aggressive and arrogant then complaining about being vilified is just strange.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Not understanding the difference between castigation and castration is fair enough, one of those things and you learn and move on.

Being this aggressive and arrogant then complaining about being vilified is just strange.

The fact that most people have recognised that he's a prick (or shit parody) and are ignoring him, he finds the need to quote himself to try and keep his own narrative going is even stranger.

• Like 1

• Bender unfeatured this topic
  • Matt locked this topic