• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Hall available for loan from Bolton hoping to get some first team football, he would be a cracking signing.

Somehow I think Bolton are hardly likely to loan us a second striker when he'd be competing for a place with another striker they've loaned us. And our other strikers.

Edited by Crusoe

Thats all have seen Wilkingson do so far. Sat and Tuesday night he has come on and when you want a 6'3 in the box to stick his head on things he spent most of his time out wide

Surprisingly for his height he didn't compete too well in the air.

Is this observation from the same observations you drew on in that thread where you suggested him as a potential signing?

Big and a handful? Not having a go at 1960 but I'm not sure what this lad is yet. When I saw him I thought he was too keen to get involved and chased shadows, which I guess goes back to experience.

HarryBosch, on 19 Sept 2014 - 9:31 PM, said:snapback.png

Is this observation from the same observations you drew on in that thread where you suggested him as a potential signing?

Ha ha ha

LJ drew the same general conclusions as myself, thats why he signed him, he needs certain aspects of his game developing as LJ and myself both pointed out, to be stronger in the air is one of them.