Rochdale

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under 200 remain now.

Also funny how everyone used the genuine unbeaten run Lee Clark's Huddersfield were on to mock them, yet we'll shamelessly try to extend our run for as long as possible even though we've lost in that sequence! Football fans are fickle!

Edited by NewBlue

Under 200 remain now.

Also funny how everyone used the genuine unbeaten run Lee Clark's Huddersfield were on to mock them, yet we'll shamelessly try to extend our run for as long as possible even though we've lost in that sequence! Football fans are fickle!

When have we lost in the last 13 games?

You've lost me.

What's the gripe again?

No gripe, just amusing that on this board there was loads of pisstaking of Huddersfield and Lee Clark for going on about their unbeaten run all the time when, in the same position, we're doing just as much obsessing about our own. And long may it continue.

Nobody criticised Hudds fans for obsessing about a great run - they criticised them for lying about the facts.

Our facts: We are unbeaten in 13 games.

We have lost twice in 25 league games.

Both true, both very impressive, and both worthy of obsessing over.

No gripe, just amusing that on this board there was loads of pisstaking of Huddersfield and Lee Clark for going on about their unbeaten run all the time

Thats because they omitted five games which they, err, lost, including a 3-0 play-off final defeat, from their run.

when, in the same position, we're doing just as much obsessing about our own.

Stating the facts. Not obsessing.

How early should we arrive at the ground?

I seem to remember last time an hour before the kick off a queue a mile long waiting ages for the gates to open.

With it being unreserved seating, I'd say get there well before - if you're bothered about where you sit that is!

Which brings me to my next question. Where are the singers going? Towards the left of the stand looking out? Want to be amongst the noise for this one.