Rochdale

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when people used to just go and enjoy football and try to create an atmosphere. Its seems nowadays you have to organise where the choir sits first. Sad...very sad

I'm on my phone too so cant upboat either.

Otherwise you'd have had one.

It wasn't that long ago, where I used to go to away games, and look for an area of seats together, sit down with my mates, watch the game and sing a few songs if I fancied it.

Where has this sudden need to allocate where you sit come from?. And what's with the monopoly of who can & cant sing?

Surely the best atmospheres are the ad-hoc ones created when we're merely playing well??

I'm on my phone too so cant upboat either.

Otherwise you'd have had one.

It wasn't that long ago, where I used to go to away games, and look for an area of seats together, sit down with my mates, watch the game and sing a few songs if I fancied it.

Where has this sudden need to allocate where you sit come from?. And what's with the monopoly of who can & cant sing?

Surely the best atmospheres are the ad-hoc ones created when we're merely playing well??

It comes from those who make you feel guilty for having a sing song or standing for a split second!

The sick mind in me like the "drive, drive drive your car......" Song.

Don't like the sound of the Cyril smith stuff, too close the the knuckle especially as oldham borough are closely linked to the grooming scandal too. Please let's not. There's taking the piss an deliberate provocation.

Can anyone help me out?

Went on the website to buy my 4 Rochdale tickets and they've now been taken off sale.

PLEASE tell me they've not all gone? I'm unable to get down to the ticket office as I'm working a 7 day week.

Don't think they'll have gone as can't see 700 being sold in just over a day. Might be worth emailing Andy at the ticket office if they aren't available tomorrow online.

http://mobile.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20141029-rochdale-update-2049061.aspx

Decided to send the email straight away and can I just say what brilliant service.

Clearly, Andy is at home after a day at work, yet still found the time to respond to my email almost immediately and offered to put my 4 tickets to one side until I get chance to go down to pay for them.

The club gets slated left right and centre, sometimes it is just, but there's no denying the small things they do like this show what being a proper family club is about. Can you imagine the Man Utd ticket office doing that for a random fan they'd never met before?

Decided to send the email straight away and can I just say what brilliant service.

Clearly, Andy is at home after a day at work, yet still found the time to respond to my email almost immediately and offered to put my 4 tickets to one side until I get chance to go down to pay for them.

The club gets slated left right and centre, sometimes it is just, but there's no denying the small things they do like this show what being a proper family club is about. Can you imagine the Man Utd ticket office doing that for a random fan they'd never met before?

Yes. A lad I know drove past OT last week & noticed a light was out on the lettering. Called up to inform the club, got given 2 free tickets to Chelsea game. Big clubs sometimes do the small stuff to, were not unique

Yes. A lad I know drove past OT last week & noticed a light was out on the lettering. Called up to inform the club, got given 2 free tickets to Chelsea game. Big clubs sometimes do the small stuff to, were not unique

Fair play to them in that case. Still, it was nice of Andy to reply to my email so fast outside of working hours and thought I'd share with you guys.