OWTB Forums

3 hours ago, opinions4u said:

He won several headers.  Never saw you on the pitch though!

Unless...no, surely not!

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Unless...no, surely not!

Can't be, Smoker would have been in the home end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Can't be, Smoker would have been in the home end.

On Tuesday  I was supporting the team that didnt play hoofball. Mind you that wasnt the case by about 7.46 pm as both teams were playing hoofball by then.

4 hours ago, opinions4u said:

He won several headers.  Never saw you on the pitch though!

Alright Bitch!

One assumes that you are counting times where the ball lands on the top of his head and shoots off in any direction (as his passing does)

Just as a slight change of subject, did anyone else hear Roy say "You can't see Placide in his black kit against a dark background"?

I exchanged glances with my daughter and had to check he said what he said..........and then he repeated it.

I'm sure on both occasions Sam(?) moved the commentary very quickly.

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

Just as a slight change of subject, did anyone else hear Roy say "You can't see Placide in his black kit against a dark background"?

I exchanged glances with my daughter and had to check he said what he said..........and then he repeated it.

Yep :D

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

File him alongside Deyres42 as a casual racist...

3 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Yep, he says it on that bit of commentary they had on social media. It could be construed as a bit of #casualracism but I think it was more a comment on how dark our GK kit can be and how poor Dale's floodlights are. 

Edited by rudemedic

IIRC, it was a comment referring to Johny's black kit against a dark background and black goal nets, nothing more than that. 

Why would a club want black goal nets anyway?

3 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Just sounds factually accurate to me

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

When I was editing the commentary before posting on here and twitter I did think about removing  Roy's comment but decided he was just referring to Placide's black kit and no more, so left it in.

1 minute ago, laticsrblue said:

When I was editing the commentary before posting on here and twitter I did think about removing  Roy's comment but decided he was just referring to Placide's black kit and no more, so left it in.

I am sure he was.  Just shows in what pathetic times we live!  Cannot believe people have an issue with what he said, says more about them.