• Last Reply
3 minutes ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

We starting a 1-8-1 on Saturday 

Wheater

PH.    CH.  MM.    MS.   CM.    JS.    DF.   GN

Urko Vera 

i like it,  hard to break down by the looks 🤣🤣

. you could be on to something here 

He needs to get himself a new Fantasy Football app, the current one clearly isn't working.

The following warnings are currently de-activated - overide at your peril:

• Purchasing this player resuts in an invalid formation of 3-7-0.
  • You have signed too many players from this predominantly shit league - our advice is, do not sign anymore.
  • This player has had over 20 clubs, is now mid 30's and is still regarded as s**t.

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Morais scored 1 in 4 in this league last season. We still need a striker but this isn't a bad signing. Crying out for experience aren't we. Until we sign experience and then it's shite

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Morais scored 1 in 4 in this league last season. We still need a striker but this isn't a bad signing. Crying out for experience aren't we. Until we sign experience and then it's shite

Regular in a team above us in the League with plenty of experience at this level. Not his fault those signed before him are so poor and numerous.

2 minutes ago, JED said:

Regular in a team above us in the League with plenty of experience at this level. Not his fault those signed before him are so poor and numerous.

Agree.

I think Morais is a good signing tbh.

Its just that everyone, understandably so,  is getting frustrated that we haven’t signed that elusive striker as yet.

Thus my question in respect of loan numbers.

34 minutes ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

What is a Portugal 🇵🇹 flag to say we are signing a Portuguese player?

Morais is Portugese isn't he.

21 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Sounds like Morais might be moving permanently eventually - he's said his goodbyes to Crawley in a statement, and their announcement talks about him wanting to move back up north for family reasons.

He moved south for family reasons when he left us.

More of the budget wasted on a player we didn't need.

A left back, central midfield player who can play in a four and an experienced  striker who can hold up the ball and score goals in a two man strike force is what we need.

17 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Chris Le'Godray has left. Shame would love to have seen him and Vera given a chance. Two intelligent front men, could have got 30 between them given the chance. 

You are so on the wind up. I think I o'Grady could do a job, but 30 goals partnership with vera? Come on???

Archived