Forest Green (h)

We are without Surridge for now(possible return) but we have scored goals without him. 14 different scorers in all competions this season.

Surridge 11

Lang  8

O'Grady  7

Clarke  5

Miller  4

Maouche  3

Nepomuceno  3

Branger  2

Gardener  2

Benteke  2

Lydon  1

Hamer  1

Hunt  1

Total  51 in 34 games.

Lets hope a couple of goals may be enough tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, Wee Bobby said:

We are without Surridge for now(possible return) but we have scored goals without him. 14 different scorers in all competions this season.

Surridge 11

Lang  8

O'Grady  7

Clarke  5

Miller  4

Maouche  3

Nepomuceno  3

Branger  2

Gardener  2

Benteke  2

Lydon  1

Hamer  1

Hunt  1

Total  51 in 34 games.

In all competitions, Hunt has scored 2. One at Northampton and one at Hampton.

Not that it really matters, just being a pedantic fool 😉

1 hour ago, Wee Bobby said:

Surridge 11

Lang  8

O'Grady  7

Clarke  5

Miller  4

Maouche  3

Nepomuceno  3

Branger  2

Gardener  2

Benteke  2

Lydon  1

Hamer  1

Hunt  1

Total  51 in 34 games.

Maybe, but 16 of those goals won’t play tomorrow

2 hours ago, Wee Bobby said:

Surridge 11

Lang  8

O'Grady  7

Clarke  5

11, 8 and 7 from 3 forwards - without checking we usually don't even end the season with stats like that do we? 

Clarke has 5 too? Is that right?

Edited by HarryBosch

2 hours ago, Wee Bobby said:

Surridge 11

Lang  8

O'Grady  7

Clarke  5

Miller  4

Maouche  3

Nepomuceno  3

Branger  2

Gardener  2

Benteke  2

Lydon  1

Hamer  1

Hunt  1

Total  51 in 34 games.

I'll be pedantic as well and point out that your list above adds up to 50!

I make Surridge 12 (8 League, 1 FA Cup, 3 Paint Pot) and as Unsworthlatic points out above Hunt has 2.

13 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I'll be pedantic as well and point out that your list above adds up to 50!

I make Surridge 12 (8 League, 1 FA Cup, 3 Paint Pot) and as Unsworthlatic points out above Hunt has 2.

I’ll be pedantic even further and point out that once Hunt is corrected to 2 that then makes it  51 😉 

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Maybe, but 16 of those goals won’t play tomorrow

That goals list is interesting as a lot of those not scored by Surridge, Miller and Lyden were scored without Surridge, Miller and Lyden in the team. 

For all Surridge's goals, Lyden is our biggest loss as he was just starting to control the defensive/mid link, but he was missing for a large part of the season. If Mo S can hit the ground running so to speak, we will have a ready made 3/4 Lyden at the very least.

16 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Surridge was different to we have had for along time , the way he could run at players at full speed and skip past them and score was a joy to watch, he must have terrified defenders. He did it on his debut and all the way through his time here. 

Lang can do similar.

I hope we can add an extra few hundred on the gate after last week. I consider this to be a really important game as a victory over a top-7 side would mean we go into a more-than-winnable away trip at Macclesfield aiming to make it four league wins on the trot, it will demonstrate we're good enough to get into the play-off places and the confidence and momentum it will spawn heading into the Donny game would be huge.

A loss would confirm in my mind that we'll be playing in this division next year; it'll show we just don't have enough consistency to put a run together good enough to amass points.