Should Pete Wild get the Manager/Head Coach job permanently

Pete Wild as Full time Manager/Head Coach  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Should the owner offer the Manager/Head Coach job permanently?

• Yes
    • Don't know
    • No. Becase he is inexperienced
    • No. Because caretaker mangers struggle when appointed full time eg Wellens & Solskjaer
    • No. Other
  2. 2. Is he likely to offer him the position permanently though?

3. 3. How do you rate Pete Wild's performance as Manager/Head Choice this season overall?

19 minutes ago, johnboy said:

adamoafc-hale was on a short contract until the season end.it may have been decided not to extent it.on the other hand,hale is fron south of England and may wish to be nearer to his family.which option is it then

Don't think it's his decision based on him now looking for work. 

Frankie recruited him through. 

Cant be sure if that makes PW position more or less secure! 

41 minutes ago, johnboy said:

adamoafc-hale was on a short contract until the season end.it may have been decided not to extent it.on the other hand,hale is fron south of England and may wish to be nearer to his family.which option is it then

Hale wanted to stay spoke to him last home game. Was suppose to have meeting this week clearly club wants someone else. Is that the owner or whoever is taking over as manager? 

A fellow agent (he's Mark Yeates Eastleigh Mgr - who I think we were linked with at one point) is amazed at the goings on. 

Ah linked. Shaw CC, some of you will know him. 

Edited by singe

1 minute ago, Handsy said:

Got told today that PW is off to pastures new next season  anybody else hear anything along these lines 

That would explain the lack of interest in today's game, 

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

Got told today that PW is off to pastures new next season  anybody else hear anything along these lines 

I said this on here a couple of weeks ago.  He'll be in charge of another first team next season (same division).

17 minutes ago, Handsy said:

not what I got told today another job but not in our division time will tell the person who told me gets some right and some wrong 

Tbh I got told this not long after his first stint in charge.

His situation might of changed now.

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

Someone sat near me today said that Wild had already secured employment elsewhere next season. I don't know accurate that source was but it wouldn't surprise me.

43 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

I said this on here a couple of weeks ago.  He'll be in charge of another first team next season (same division).

Not a chance. No contacts at all he shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team. He’s done well but Sol Campbell could only get in at this level why would someone pick PW.

6 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Not a chance. No contacts at all he shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team. He’s done well but Sol Campbell could only get in at this level why would someone pick PW.

I got told a team we comfortably beat whilst he was in charge were really impressed by him.  

3 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Someone sat near me today said that Wild had already secured employment elsewhere next season. I don't know accurate that source was but it wouldn't surprise me.

I also overheard a pretty confident conversation today that Wild already had a new job elsewhere for next season.

Could be we were all sat near the same people though?! 😉