Dieseruvwe on loan ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I watched the game. Won a few headers, unfortunately got injured. Can't judge a player off zero service and 45 minutes

What game was you watching? That first half everything went towards him and he didnt win a single header. Missiliou won more headers than him. When it went to his feet it bounced off him quicker than it came at him. And I dont think I recall him completing a single pass either. Off that I can judge that either hes shite and worse than what weve got, even Azankpo controls better than him! Or he had the worst half game of his whole career and it just happened to happen on his debut for us. I commented on here that he at least was an upgrade on akpa akpro, but on that viewing hes just as bad

40 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

What game was you watching? That first half everything went towards him and he didnt win a single header. Missiliou won more headers than him. When it went to his feet it bounced off him quicker than it came at him. And I dont think I recall him completing a single pass either. Off that I can judge that either hes shite and worse than what weve got, even Azankpo controls better than him! Or he had the worst half game of his whole career and it just happened to happen on his debut for us. I commented on here that he at least was an upgrade on akpa akpro, but on that viewing hes just as bad

What supports this even more is that when Wilson came on he made more chances, we looked more of a threat, and he actually held up the ball more. 

4 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Or he fancies a match off. 

I have to admit that was my first thought, and that it was 3 match taking us up almost to the end of the window.

But having seen the video it's not deliberate, I don't think it's even a handball, but if it was it was off his thigh.

So I  apologised to Wheater by muttering Sox under my breath...!

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Should be back after Salford...

As it's worked out it's probably good timing to play them, no chance of rushing him back.

Sobering that we're at the stage that we've got two loan players from Salford who are unable to play against them.

15 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

As it's worked out it's probably good timing to play them, no chance of rushing him back.

Sobering that we're at the stage that we've got two loan players from Salford who are unable to play against them.

It make me want to be anything but sober......

Archived