Liverpool Game on ITV - 4pm Sunday

Phew!

Since Saturday I have been worried, if the Yeovil game had gone ahead I wouldn't have made it as I have an Exam Standardisation Meeting all day on the Saturday, if the Liverpool tie had been on the Saturday it would have been a real conflict of interests, lose £150 for a day's work to go to the game, or mute the telly and carry on with my (online) meeting…..

Team Leader: "So what grade do we give Question 2C….."

"Paul…………………………………………………………..????

"Paul are you still with us……….."

Paul: :censored:in' get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Very Happy Tonight!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishal says large part of RRE.

There's nothing to say that it isn't subject to change if sales don't go as the club predicts is there...

It may just be me.....but as it is on the box I think that with the pricing, the weather, the voucher system, the fact that its just after Xmas and the ease of not having to move from the living room/ pub the attendance isn't going to be a sell-out. Hope I'm proven to be wrong though

There's nothing to say that it isn't subject to change if sales don't go as the club predicts is there...

It may just be me.....but as it is on the box I think that with the pricing, the weather, the voucher system, the fact that its just after Xmas and the ease of not having to move from the living room/ pub the attendance isn't going to be a sell-out. Hope I'm proven to be wrong though

Dont see how they can change their minds once they start selling tickets " Will anyone who bought tickets for RRE please bring them back as we are now giving it all to Scouse" 2 words "my arse"

With it being on the telly we are lucky to get the small part of RRE. Can't see every seat being filled but club will coin it and Jose would be daft not to stay until that Sunday - still time to leave after or come with the rest of us into the next round. Give us those seven minutes again and we can be there1

Get those frost covers on, hell we should all stick our duvets on the pitch if the temps plummet.

From the Met;

UK Outlook for Wednesday 23 Jan 2013 to Wednesday 6 Feb 2013:

There is greater than average uncertainty through this period, with no strong signal for any one weather type to dominate. However, on balance colder, drier conditions are more favoured rather than the milder, wetter weather experienced so far this winter.

From the Met;

There is greater than average uncertainty through this period, with no strong signal for any one weather type to dominate. However, on balance colder, drier conditions are more favoured rather than the milder, wetter weather experienced so far this winter.

Thanks for that, don't need to watch Countryfile on a sunday anymore just log on to OWTB your weather is here first.

From the Met;

Also need to keep an eye on the weather this week, when it's turning colder. It would be a shame if the voucher plans were scuppered.

-+

Also need to keep an eye on the weather this week, when it's turning colder. It would be a shame if the voucher plans were scuppered.

You can get a voucher with an advance ticket for Brentford - you'll still have your voucher and an exchangeable ticket for the rearranged fixture.

Personally, now it's on telly, I'll probably not bother travelling up. It might be cold as well. And I like ITV commentary.

Good stuff!

Are these games shown live on the itv site too? It won't be shown up here in Scotland on ITV unless I can find a digital channel :(

I live in Scotland too, can normally get ITV AD (which I presume means Audio Described but I haven't noticed any difference) on TiVo 97something. Think it may be available on freeview too, could be wrong.

I live in Scotland too, can normally get ITV AD (which I presume means Audio Described but I haven't noticed any difference) on TiVo 97something. Think it may be available on freeview too, could be wrong.

Took me bloody ages to realise you could get normal itv on Sky. I'm sure there'll be plenty of boozers showing it up here.

Struggling to find out what the specifics are here amidst all the polls and priority threads. I've got it's one per ST, 4pm on the Sunday and £25 but how long have ST holders got to purchase tickets until they go on voucher/general sale??

How many sickies pulled if we somehow manage to do them??

Good luck to all on the ticket front. Glad they've not got the full RRE