Name the manager you think SC will hire ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One pick and one pick only, name the manager you realistically 'think' SC will hire, not necessarily who you want.

We will see who got it right after the appointment.

Dowie was my first and only choice given the situation we are in, wouldn't surprise me though if John Coleman got it ;-(

Can't understand the clamour for an till the end of the season job, these players have shown that they don't need much excuse not to put it all in, need a manager who is going to be here no matter what and letting this squad know that the whole club's future is on the line.

Edited by deyres42

Can't understand the clamour for an till the end of the season job, these players have shown that they don't need much excuse not to put it all in, need a manager who is going to be here no matter what and letting this squad know that the whole club's future is on the line.

I agree with this. I am not sure how a "until the end of season" manager will benefit the team in terms of motivation etc., if the players themselves know that the guy might not be here next season and it could be start-again time. Just give somebody the bloody job and let them get on with it!

So, I believe he will appoint Phil Brown, who is definitely not my choice and I don't think I could take him seriously enough, I'm afraid.

Would much prefer Grayson or Dowie.