Another in by Friday

I thought me and you had left LJ in no doubt about Latics fans feelings towards Mr Lee??????? I'd rather have Christopher Lee vamping it up front for us than Alan Chuffin Lee.

I have never despised a player more than him on the football field. I remember he spent 90 minutes at the Galpharm elbowing our centre backs then falling to the floor when he got a nudge.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never despised a player more than him on the football field. I remember he spent 90 minutes at the Galpharm elbowing our centre backs then falling to the floor when he got a nudge.

I nearly blew a gasket that game with his antics. Awful. Backing in, elbowing, then having the gall to fall over and throw himself around at the slightest contact. I thought, all told, Reuben Hazell did really well with him that day. I'd have been sent off after 5mins of marking him, I'd have had to thrown the nut on him. Horrible player, awful man. Eurgh.....

I went to Exeter 2 years ago when they beat us 2-0 and cureton ripped us to peices

Sure he would help Clarke-Harris

The likes of croft, JYM etc are more likely to star after signings

Agree with this - young pacey striker playing off an experience one to pick up knock downs etc. etc. and one that who has score every where he has gone - makes sense to me.

Edited by Stoney

I see your Alan Lee and raise you Adrian Littlejohn. Or as I like to call them together, the AL-liance.

Cureton could IMO do a job sililar to what Kevin Phillips has done at Palace. Experience and weigh in with some goals... but can't be relied upon to be your main striker.

Seems to got on ok as the main man everywhere else he has been.

I nearly blew a gasket that game with his antics. Awful. Backing in, elbowing, then having the gall to fall over and throw himself around at the slightest contact. I thought, all told, Reuben Hazell did really well with him that day. I'd have been sent off after 5mins of marking him, I'd have had to thrown the nut on him. Horrible player, awful man. Eurgh.....

I hate him more than you :tongue1:

I see your Alan Lee and raise you Adrian Littlejohn. Or as I like to call them together, the AL-liance.

I see your Adrian Littlejohn and give you Chris Shuker.

I will never forget when he celebrated by standing in the goal area in front of the Chaddy only to be met by a cone of chips :laught30:

I thought me and you had left LJ in no doubt about Latics fans feelings towards Mr Lee??????? I'd rather have Christopher Lee vamping it up front for us than Alan Chuffin Lee.

No, I don't like him, I just thought the thread was to make up a list of players on the way in, someone mentioned Novak, old man Jamie at the age of 109 and I threw in Alan Lee... Just for taking part.

someone on facebook (always a credible source of facts) says we are going fter Jason "Not played for 2 years" Koumas

The same rumour was doing the rounds this time last year. Wonder what's happening with him. I'm very surprised no one's picked him up.

The same rumour was doing the rounds this time last year. Wonder what's happening with him. I'm very surprised no one's picked him up.

I think the longer he is out of the game, the more alarm bells ring. He's a free agent / free transfer that could be signed outside of the windows - so any injury crisis and you're outside of the loan window, and on the face of it - he would surely fit the bill as an option?? Can't help thinking there is either an injury risk that hasn't been reported, or something isn't quite right in his character / personality. Otherwise, why hasn't someone, anyone, picked him up??

Cureton always scored against us. Remember years back outside the then new Madeski stadium when Cureton ambled up to the players entrance and I asked what was it he had against us? he just laughed and said I do seem to score against you lot.