• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that shows Lee Johnson is a man of his word. Croft imo is an idiot, got into the best shape of his life only to go and be 'Billy Big Time' elsewhere with a manager that will not be on his case as much as LJ. He'll be retired by 30 wondering where it all went wrong.

As LJ said, he enjoys the Party Side of being a footballer, more than actually being a footballer.

Good Luck Crofty, you were great from February onwards, but took us all for a ride until you got yourself fit….

Edited by oafcprozac

Thanks for another season Lee.

I cant be doing with how outraged people are on Twitter.

Who in the right mind would stay at Latics when you are being offered double maybe even triple elsewhere?

And it isn't all about money. Lets not mask things, Boundary Park is a :censored:hole, Other clubs will have bigger crowds, much better facilities and training grounds. They owe us nothing and people need to realise this.

THEY AREN'T LATICS FANS!!

Rant over

I know he doesn't have to, but surely the decent thing thing to do is to give LJ a quick buzz and say look, thanks for the offer but I've decided to go elsewhere. ..

This isn't just Crofty btw its footballers in general. Might have to add it too the things we hate about football thread.

All the best Crofty!

Gutted myself, but LJ not worried and by all accounts from Ross County fans and Scottish daily mail reporter, Iain Vigurs signing 2 year contract today!

Things looking very positive down at BP for a change!

A decent player but totally replaceable....only started showing his capabilities after Dickov left and he'd trimmed down and 0 goals in his 53 starts is appalling.

Full marks to LJ he's sticking to his guns and won't be mucked about.....bring on the next signing!!!!

I think that shows Lee Johnson is a man of his word. Croft imo is an idiot, got into the best shape of his life only to go and be 'Billy Big Time' elsewhere with a manager that will not be on his case as much as LJ. He'll be retired by 30 wondering where it all went wrong.

As LJ said, he enjoys the Party Side of being a footballer, more than actually being a footballer.

Good Luck Crofty, you were great from February onwards, but took us all for a ride until you got yourself fit….

Yep, looking at the bigger picture he could have been part of the biggest load of under achieving teams I ve seen at BP, got us relegated and jumped somewhere else. No room for looking back, like Prozac said, he will arrive pre season at another club 2 stone overweight.

Abit ignorant not replying to LJ on the contract offer though.

To be fair Razza, that just sums up a footballer, if they played to the strengths of their ego they would be in the Premiership. He's on the verge of his career slipping away

So if Croft comes back and accepts the deal we cut our nose off? I hope he signs even if it's a week or 2 late.

He was given a deadline and he didn't respond in time, why should Lee Johnson wait around when he has other targets lined up? Like he said in the past you either want to play for us or you don't.

Edited by 4froale

A decent player but totally replaceable....only started showing his capabilities after Dickov left and he'd trimmed down and 0 goals in his 53 starts is appalling.

Full marks to LJ he's sticking to his guns and won't be mucked about.....bring on the next signing!!!!

Must have been someone else playing at Forest or against Liverpool