Micah - this week's raising of hopes

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!! If someone was up for paying £20 million would SB only look for 6? The debt makes no difference!

I've got to admit you've confused me here LL. Surely if someone [mentally distubed!] rode in with money to spend on OAFC (presumably Blitz would not really know how much he (she!!) was ready to spend on OAFC, and he could not move the goalposts and say I want £10m for my £6m debt could he?

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to admit you've confused me here LL. Surely if someone [mentally distubed!] rode in with money to spend on OAFC (presumably Blitz would not really know how much he (she!!) was ready to spend on OAFC, and he could not move the goalposts and say I want £10m for my £6m debt could he?

It's the assumption that Mr B is focused on the 6m figure that drives me mad. If he wants to fill his boots, he would take 3 if that is all he could get, or 20 if he could make that. But as the club is worth :censored: all I really don't see the issue. When the day comes someone will take the club for nothing or for the bits of building that the club owns, the debts will be gone, Mr Blitz will do as he pleases regarding his land for good or ill of the club.

When the day comes someone will take the club for nothing or for the bits of building that the club owns, the debts will be gone, Mr Blitz will do as he pleases regarding his land for good or ill of the club.

Unless OA (2014) AFC Ltd has a 20 year lease with Brass Bank Ltd at an 'affordable???' yearly rent!

the most likely scenario would be a new owner would want to buy the land with the club as a single deal.

also remember there isnt as much land as some has been sold off hense new houses.

so 6 million isnt correct.it would be less.

also father in law is a city fan he says more than likely micah is off at seasons end

Edited by brierleys555

the most likely scenario would be a new owner would want to buy the land with the club as a single deal.

There's nothing left... The only viable option with any new owner would be a move away from BP but I can't see how that could materialise with all the associated business interests.

also remember there isnt as much land as some has been sold off hense new houses.

so 6 million isnt correct.it would be less.

also father in law is a city fan he says more than likely micah is off at seasons end

The only hope for us now, is that they want to take a fee before he goes for a Bosman free and mahoosive sign on

The only hope for us now, is that they want to take a fee before he goes for a Bosman free and mahoosive sign on

With Liverpool and AC Milan's interest it must be £10 million + now (or 12 million euros).

Edited by BP1960

Injury plagued.

Iffy form when he has played.

But - English.

So, realistically; another few million quid can be added to any fee as is usually the case for English transfers.

Hoping its either Liverpool or Newcastle as they have tended to pay over the odds for tranfers recently; especially English ones.

Hoping that this summer; above all others, is the one he finally moves during - and that most welcome 20% is finally called in!!!!

Edited by slystallone